Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO SMTB How many of you run Search Arbitrage?

Discoverol

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new here, but I've been checking out the forum for a while, especially when it comes to search arbitrage. My team only focuses on this method, using Yahoo, Bing, and Google feeds. We've had a lot of success with it. I'm wondering if anyone else here has been using this strategy too?

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you using a native platform?

Sleekko

Reaction score
Hey folks, I've got a question for you.

Do you make money by sending people to parking domains through arbitrage, or do you use a different method?

Discoverol

Reaction score
Hey folks, I've got a question for you.

Do you make money by sending people to parking domains through arbitrage, or do you use a different method?

There are many ways to do it, and that's definitely one of them!

Sleekko

Reaction score
But it might not be the most lucrative option, correct?

What do you recommend for me instead?

Excunian

Reaction score
Hi, could you please explain what you mean by "arbitrage search," or could you direct me to a source where I can learn more about it? Thanks.

Wandata

Reaction score
Hi, could you please explain what you mean by "arbitrage search," or could you direct me to a source where I can learn more about it? Thanks.

I don't think you'll find much. It's been around for a long time, but it's really hard to get into. Finding a provider is tough, and usually only big companies manage it.

Excunian

Reaction score
I don't think you'll find much. It's been around for a long time, but it's really hard to get into. Finding a provider is tough, and usually only big companies manage it.
I need to grasp the concept first, haha.

XoInlove

Reaction score
I need to grasp the concept first, haha.

Basically, you buy ad space or traffic on platforms like Gemini, Taboola, or Outbrain. Then, you send that traffic to a page on Google, Yahoo, Bing, or others where you can make money from clicks on search results. This generates revenue for the marketer who's doing this strategy called arbitrage.

Excunian

Reaction score
Basically, you buy ad space or traffic on platforms like Gemini, Taboola, or Outbrain. Then, you send that traffic to a page on Google, Yahoo, Bing, or others where you can make money from clicks on search results. This generates revenue for the marketer who's doing this strategy called arbitrage.

Is there any video or discussion here that explains step by step or gives an example of a website? Thanks a lot, man! <3

XoInlove

Reaction score
Is there any video or discussion here that explains step by step or gives an example of a website? Thanks a lot, man! <3

Honestly, I don't think such material exists out there. I came across SA years ago by chance and got hooked. Everything I know about it, I learned from friends, peers, colleagues, and my own trials. The challenge is that platforms like Taboola and Outbrain have high entry requirements. Maybe you should start with search feed monetization and the "native to search" approach if you're skilled enough to build a site and attract traffic. Later, you can scale up to search arbitrage.

Edit: I just thought of another way to do it using social networks like Facebook. You buy ad space on Facebook and promote your search engine results page (SERP) there. Traffic from those ads can be directed to search feeds from Yahoo, Bing, or Google. I haven't tried it myself, but I believe it could work. If anyone has tested this approach to SA, please feel free to share.

Excunian

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think such material exists out there. I came across SA years ago by chance and got hooked. Everything I know about it, I learned from friends, peers, colleagues, and my own trials. The challenge is that platforms like Taboola and Outbrain have high entry requirements. Maybe you should start with search feed monetization and the "native to search" approach if you're skilled enough to build a site and attract traffic. Later, you can scale up to search arbitrage.

Edit: I just thought of another way to do it using social networks like Facebook. You buy ad space on Facebook and promote your search engine results page (SERP) there. Traffic from those ads can be directed to search feeds from Yahoo, Bing, or Google. I haven't tried it myself, but I believe it could work. If anyone has tested this approach to SA, please feel free to share.

Thanks! Can you give me an example of a large website?

Top Bottom