Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How I ROI 20 times my initial investment within 11 days by selling a domain name.

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
I wanted to share my experience of making a 20x ROI in just 11 days by selling a domain name using email marketing. My hope is that this can serve as motivation for others who are trying to flip or sell domains.

Here are the steps I took:

1. I found a recently dropped domain.
  2. I researched potential buyers using Google and identified over 20 companies.
  3. I purchased the domain for $10.88 from a registrar.
  4. I collected potential buyers' emails by visiting their websites or conducting a Google search.
  5. I drafted a brief email template, consisting of no more than 3-5 sentences.
  6. I emailed the potential buyers. Some of them responded expressing interest and asking for the price.
  7. After sending emails for 4-5 days, I began receiving replies. Two companies were interested in purchasing the name. After some negotiations, one of them agreed to buy the domain for $250.
  8. 11 days from the registration date, I sold the domain for $250.
While it's possible that the domain could have sold for more if I had been more patient, I'm happy with the return I received and settled for that amount. I believe that if I can do it, anyone can.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
great job, OP!

Chupara

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How did you find buyers? How did you find expired domains?

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please more information how?
By entering your relevant keywords into a Google search, you can identify potential buyers among the resulting listings.

How did you find buyers? How did you find expired domains?

I'll just use one as an illustration.

StormConstruction. com is yours.

prospective clients;

Website Storm-Construction.com
StormConstructionCompany. com, StormConstruction.net, and similar websites

If you Google that, you'll find a ton of websites that do that.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While such deals can get quick profits, the challenge lies in replicating them consistently. If you chance upon a highly sought-after domain, major services such as DropCatch or Snapnames are likely to compete for it, thereby reducing your profit margin or potentially even resulting in a loss, depending on the outcome of the auction.

A1te

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I wanted to share my experience of making a 20x ROI in just 11 days by selling a domain name using email marketing. My hope is that this can serve as motivation for others who are trying to flip or sell domains.

Here are the steps I took:

1. I found a recently dropped domain.
  2. I researched potential buyers using Google and identified over 20 companies.
  3. I purchased the domain for $10.88 from a registrar.
  4. I collected potential buyers' emails by visiting their websites or conducting a Google search.
  5. I drafted a brief email template, consisting of no more than 3-5 sentences.
  6. I emailed the potential buyers. Some of them responded expressing interest and asking for the price.
  7. After sending emails for 4-5 days, I began receiving replies. Two companies were interested in purchasing the name. After some negotiations, one of them agreed to buy the domain for $250.
  8. 11 days from the registration date, I sold the domain for $250.
While it's possible that the domain could have sold for more if I had been more patient, I'm happy with the return I received and settled for that amount. I believe that if I can do it, anyone can.

Congratulations on your success, but it's important to factor in the amount of time and effort required for researching and identifying a suitable domain, conducting market research to determine your target audience, and creating and promoting the domain. This process could take several hours, but can be worthwhile if you can replicate it at scale. Remember, time is a valuable commodity.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
By entering your relevant keywords into a Google search, you can identify potential buyers among the resulting listings.

I'll just use one as an illustration.

StormConstruction. com is yours.

prospective clients;

Website Storm-Construction.com
StormConstructionCompany. com, StormConstruction.net, and similar websites

If you Google that, you'll find a ton of websites that do that.

This is a new idea for me. How did you come up with the domain name? What tools or methods did you use?

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations on your first sale! With this initial success, you have the potential to develop it into a full-fledged business.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's interesting how some people try various approaches to succeed, but in the end, success often boils down to simple ideas. While it may not be easy to execute, it doesn't have to be as complex as nuclear chemistry. Simple breakthroughs can shift our perspective and remind us that things don't have to be overly complicated. Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing such an insightful post!

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations on your first sale! With this initial success, you have the potential to develop it into a full-fledged business.

In order to achieve success, consistency is crucial. That's why I'm contemplating starting a journey thread to help me stay on track and consistently reach out to leads.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Excuse me, could you tell me which tool you used to find the domain?

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Excuse me, could you tell me which tool you used to find the domain?
It wasn't just one tool - I used multiple websites, such as JustDropped and NameJet, among others.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this helpful method. I'm curious about how you find the email addresses of potential buyers on Google. Do you simply search for the domain you purchased, or is there a more detailed process involved?

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I assume you only purchase .com domains, is that correct?

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this helpful method. I'm curious about how you find the email addresses of potential buyers on Google. Do you simply search for the domain you purchased, or is there a more detailed process involved?
I assume you only purchase .com domains, is that correct?

Typically, I search for email addresses on the 'Contact Us' page or look for addresses such as [email protected] and [email protected]. While I primarily purchase .com domains, the one I mentioned in this thread was a .US domain.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great insight, OP. I used to assume that most members of this community were already aware of these methods, but there are actually many young people making a living from this business. It's a much larger industry than one might expect, with some people even selling their newly purchased domains within hours of acquiring them.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Great insight, OP. I used to assume that most members of this community were already aware of these methods, but there are actually many young people making a living from this business. It's a much larger industry than one might expect, with some people even selling their newly purchased domains within hours of acquiring them.

I've been involved in domain name investing and flipping for some time now, but I've only recently begun reaching out to potential buyers via email. In the past, I would simply park the domain and wait for an offer, but I've since realized the potential of proactive outreach. I'm currently testing new outreach templates and learning as I go. Making sales along the way is a great motivator to keep going, even though it requires patience, just like other endeavors such as affiliate marketing.

Top Bottom