Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO CR Has anyone here tried Binance's copy trading feature?

Mylingna

Reaction score
I've been checking out Binance's copy trading feature for a few weeks now. Has anyone given it a try? Their knowledge base isn't very helpful in explaining things.

Edit:

PS: Update

I lost all my investment. Not doing it again. LOL.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
I didn't know they had that feature. Are there any experienced traders who have had success over a long period that we can imitate? When did the copy feature start on Binance? Can we still rely on Binance after the investigation?

Mylingna

Reaction score
I didn't know they had that feature. Are there any experienced traders who have had success over a long period that we can imitate? When did the copy feature start on Binance? Can we still rely on Binance after the investigation?

I've noticed that in the past few weeks, maybe they've activated it based on user levels.

Emporing

Reaction score
I noticed the copy trading feature on another exchange that's like Binance. Isn't it just a way to make those who made money during a crypto boom look good? Or is there actually a strategy behind their investments?

Mylingna

Reaction score
I noticed the copy trading feature on another exchange that's like Binance. Isn't it just a way to make those who made money during a crypto boom look good? Or is there actually a strategy behind their investments?

In my view, it's similar to mutual funds where someone else handles your investments for you.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Do you really believe life works that way? Just give someone money and expect to get returns without any effort?
You give the guy a percentage as payment for his work.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
I've also wondered about this. Could it be based on location too? I've heard people mention it, but I haven't seen it myself.

Glamoco

Reaction score
Do you really believe life works that way? Just give someone money and expect to get returns without any effort?

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Yeah, and he takes no risk at all—seriously?
He needs to invest some money before I can follow his lead. That's the key idea. I think you're not quite getting how this works.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Is it profitable?

Mylingna

Reaction score
Update: I just put in 100 USD using copy trading. The trader hasn't been online for the past three days, so there's been no change in my investment. I'll wait another week to see what happens.

Shucket

Reaction score
If you consider copytrading from the bot owner's perspective, the main advantage is that you can earn 10% from trades without taking on any risk if they fail. Copytrading can be risky, but if you dig into it, there are two kinds of copytrading:

AI bots
Traditional copytrading, where a person handles it.
With AI bots, you can make money, but only if the news doesn't cause sudden price changes. With traditional copytrading, you face all the risks I mentioned earlier.

Based on my experience, I've used AI copytrading a few times, as recommended in my trading group. In just two weeks, the bot doubled or even quadrupled the deposit, but then it cut my gains in half after some big news hit. So, do your own research (DYOR).

Mylingna

Reaction score
PS: Final update

I lost my entire investment.
Not doing this again.
Haha.

Mods, please add this to my original post if you can.

Haner

Reaction score
PS: Final update

I lost my entire investment.
Not doing this again.
Haha.

Mods, please add this to my original post if you can.

How did it happen? Did the Master Trader make a bad trade and you lost your entire deposit?

Top Bottom