Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS GOAL to 1000 subscribers and $$$ with faceless channels

GOALS

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
In the Shorts channel, over five months, I've got 1490 subscribers and posted 94 videos. For the longer channel, it's only been one month, and I've got 56 subscribers with 8 videos posted.
Hmm, do you plan to post longer videos after the short ones? Also, how many views does your most popular short video have?

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Update, Day 9:
  • Uploaded 7 videos by now (I missed uploading for two days because I was tired)
  • Have 60 subscribers so far!
  • Reached 10,000 views in total
Based on these numbers and some basic calculations, I think I can hit 1,000 subscribers in 3 months. But if I keep working hard, I'm sure I can reach that goal even sooner. Plus, I'm not concerned about monetization reviews like some other channels because all my content is completely copyright-free.

Runnish

Reaction score
Update, Day 10:
  • Uploaded 8 videos now
  • Have 74 subscribers so far!
  • Reached 14,000 views in total
  • Currently working on video number 9 and will post it later today
All my videos are exactly 60 seconds long. One challenge I'm facing is trying to cover engaging topics in such a short time, which takes a lot of effort. For the next 3 videos, I'll try making them even shorter and focus on brief topics or specific highlights. If this works well and saves time, I'll aim to upload more videos daily and reserve the 60-second videos for weekends.

Top Bottom