Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal - Self coded generating articles to 1000$ a month.

GOALS

Hungswer

Reaction score
The Plan:
My plan is to take the top-ranking article for my keywords, change it a bit, and then repost it with a few more mentions of the exact keyword. Since these articles won't be specifically targeting my keyword, having the keyword in the title and body gives me an advantage over the top-ranking article.

I'm focusing on very specific, long-tail keywords with 3-4+ words that have low to medium search volume. Most of these keywords won't be used in the title or body of any other website.

I'll aim to upload 200-300 articles every day or every two days and see if it's possible to beat the current number one by just adding the exact keyword and using their content.

How the bot works:

The bot searches for my keyword on Google.
It goes to the first website.
It downloads the article.
It uploads it to WordPress.
It makes some changes to the article.
It adds the exact keyword to the title and at the end of the article.

Will this strategy be successful?
Who knows? I've never attempted anything like it before, but this goal inspired me -> https://mmolearn.com/threads/scalin...to-100-000-visitors-a-month.12724/#post-23471

The worst thing that could happen is it not working and me wasting the time I spent coding the bot. But if it does work, it means I can expand this to as many niches as I want with hardly any effort.

What I've accomplished up to now:

• I bought a new domain (it fits my niche quite well, I think).
  • I installed the theme and plugins.
  • I configured all the settings in the theme and plugins.
  • I finished coding the bot and tested it.
Monetization Plan: I'm going with ads because I don't want to keep managing this website. I'll just upload articles and leave it at that.

I'm eager to see if this strategy works or not.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
A valuable suggestion could be to concentrate on enhancing site-wide factors. By doing so, you'll excel in various aspects, including speed and user experience (UX).

Hungswer

Reaction score
A valuable suggestion could be to concentrate on enhancing site-wide factors. By doing so, you'll excel in various aspects, including speed and user experience (UX).
Indeed, that's accurate. I'll make a concerted effort to enhance my site speed. While I'm uncertain about other strategies that could provide a boost, I hope that collectively addressing these factors will yield positive results.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Indeed, that's accurate. I'll make a concerted effort to enhance my site speed. While I'm uncertain about other strategies that could provide a boost, I hope that collectively addressing these factors will yield positive results.
I'd prioritize alterations that have the most significant impact on analytics.
Considering the high volume of 200-300 articles per day, even minor enhancements could yield substantial results. Therefore, focusing on aspects like font size, color, type, etc., to enhance readability is crucial. Additionally, optimizing site speed to the maximum extent possible is essential. Since the goal likely isn't to attract return visitors, using a minimalist theme like GeneratePress to maintain optimal speed is advisable.
With such a vast number of articles, conducting experimentation on internal anchor automation would also be worthwhile. It's essential to observe the effects and determine its impact.

Hungswer

Reaction score
I'd prioritize alterations that have the most significant impact on analytics.
Considering the high volume of 200-300 articles per day, even minor enhancements could yield substantial results. Therefore, focusing on aspects like font size, color, type, etc., to enhance readability is crucial. Additionally, optimizing site speed to the maximum extent possible is essential. Since the goal likely isn't to attract return visitors, using a minimalist theme like GeneratePress to maintain optimal speed is advisable.
With such a vast number of articles, conducting experimentation on internal anchor automation would also be worthwhile. It's essential to observe the effects and determine its impact.
Oh, I was thinking about using rehub, but you're totally correct, generatepress is likely the better choice. Especially because rehub isn't very lightweight.

I'll likely publish around 300 articles for each keyword group and see how they rank. For some, I'll use the keyword in the title and once at the bottom, and for others, I'll use the keyword in the title, once in the middle, and once at the bottom (total of 3 times).

I think the second option will work better because mentioning the keyword three times isn't too much.

KingDoom

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan! What advertising network are you thinking of using?

Hungswer

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan! What advertising network are you thinking of using?
Since I'm new to Ads, I'll likely start with ezoic once I reach the minimum threshold. Then I'll decide which one to stick with after that.

Starthe

Reaction score
Since I'm new to Ads, I'll likely start with ezoic once I reach the minimum threshold. Then I'll decide which one to stick with after that.
Hey, Ezoic is strict. They won't accept your content if even a tiny bit of it is copied. I've dealt with this myself.

Suruct

Reaction score
Taking a big risk considering what's happening now and the regular updates from Google, but I hope your project goes really well.

Top Bottom