Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO FBA First Amazon Sales?

Mitzios

Reaction score
Hey there, I want to begin selling Nutrition Support, Beauty and Care, and house cleaning products from one brand on Amazon. I've sorted out all the legal issues with the brand. My main problem is that I don't have any experience with Amazon FBA. Is there anyone who can assist me and explain how to start selling on Amazon? Do I need to send the products to Amazon storage before anyone orders them? How much does Amazon charge for this service? Also, is it possible to work with affiliate marketing teams for this?

HotSport

Reaction score
Take a look at Helium10's training program called Freedom Ticket. It gives a good explanation of how to sell things on Amazon. But you need to sign up for their services to get the training. If you don't want to do that, you can message me. I sell stuff on Amazon and I know a lot about it.

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Take a look at Helium10's training program called Freedom Ticket. It gives a good explanation of how to sell things on Amazon. But you need to sign up for their services to get the training. If you don't want to do that, you can message me. I sell stuff on Amazon and I know a lot about it.

I want to chat more about this. Can you give me a way to contact you? Thanks!

BonFrancine

Reaction score
What are you interested in? And a little kindness can go a long way.

Sorry if I sounded rude earlier. It wasn't what I meant. I was in a hurry when I typed. Anyway, I'm interested in learning about selling on Amazon. I want to get into the business and find a mentor to guide me.

HotSport

Reaction score
Sorry if I sounded rude earlier. It wasn't what I meant. I was in a hurry when I typed. Anyway, I'm interested in learning about selling on Amazon. I want to get into the business and find a mentor to guide me.

It's okay if there's confusion. And sure, I'm glad to give you advice about Amazon if you need it.

BonFrancine

Reaction score
It's okay if there's confusion. And sure, I'm glad to give you advice about Amazon if you need it.

Thanks for getting it. And thanks for being ready to help! I can't message you yet because I'm new here.

HotSport

Reaction score
Oh, right! I forgot about that too. I'm pretty new here as well. Let me try to message you.

Iamgi

Reaction score
Hey there, I want to begin selling Nutrition Support, Beauty and Care, and house cleaning products from one brand on Amazon. I've sorted out all the legal issues with the brand. My main problem is that I don't have any experience with Amazon FBA. Is there anyone who can assist me and explain how to start selling on Amazon? Do I need to send the products to Amazon storage before anyone orders them? How much does Amazon charge for this service? Also, is it possible to work with affiliate marketing teams for this?
Starting with Amazon FBA can be tough, but it's possible with the right advice. Here's the basics: You have to send your products to Amazon's warehouses, and they'll charge you for storage based on the size and weight of your items. You can also use affiliate marketers to help sell your products. For more detailed steps, check out Amazon's Seller University and online forums for expert tips. Good luck!

Top Bottom