Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Feel free to ask me any questions about Amazon FBA regarding Wholesale and Private Label (PL).

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm here to answer any questions you may have about selling on Amazon, whether they are general or technical questions related to Amazon FBA. Don't hesitate to ask, and thank you.

Sleyouot

Reaction score
Have you experimented with using POD (Print on Demand) for FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) in the past? If you have, could you share the outcome of your experience?

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you experimented with using POD (Print on Demand) for FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) in the past? If you have, could you share the outcome of your experience?
Transitioning from POD (Print on Demand) to FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) is an extremely competitive venture. It requires substantial financial resources, and it's challenging to establish a foothold in that space. Personally, I understand this situation entirely, which is why I stoped from attempting it.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm preparing to start my Amazon FBA venture with a selection of 4-5 products. I'm contemplating the idea of using Facebook ads to drive traffic to a landing page, which would then guide customers to my Amazon products. I'm curious if you have experience with this method or if you could share your opinion on whether investing in Facebook ads could potentially produce better outcomes than using Amazon PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising.

PunkMega

Reaction score
How can you target and attract visitors and previous customers to add items to their cart?

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm preparing to start my Amazon FBA venture with a selection of 4-5 products. I'm contemplating the idea of using Facebook ads to drive traffic to a landing page, which would then guide customers to my Amazon products. I'm curious if you have experience with this method or if you could share your opinion on whether investing in Facebook ads could potentially produce better outcomes than using Amazon PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising.

I assume you are considering launching private label (PL) products. I highly recommend starting with just one product because having one excellent product is all you need for success. It's essential to thoroughly understand every aspect of your product, and I suggest conducting extensive research to gain deep insights. Analyzing the listings of the top 10 competitors and reading customer reviews, both positive and negative, can provide valuable information.

Sourcing is a critical factor in PL, and it's crucial to be skilled in negotiation, even if it means ordering bulk inventory. The goal should be to sell at the lowest price compared to your competitors while maintaining a target profit margin of around 30% in the top 10 search results.

The visual presentation of your product is crucial. Ensure that your main image is perfect, and invest effort into crafting exceptional listing content and bullet points.

There are various other important factors to consider, which I cannot cover comprehensively here. If you're interested, I can write a separate post detailing those aspects.

Regarding your question about advertising, I would advise against using Facebook ads, as it may not get the desired results. Instead, opt for Amazon PPC (Pay-Per-Click) for several reasons. Facebook customers often end up bouncing back from your Amazon listing, which can signal to Amazon that something is wrong with your product, potentially leading to a decrease in search rankings. In contrast, Amazon PPC tends to have lower advertising costs and higher conversion rates because Amazon shoppers are more likely to make purchases within the platform.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I assume you are considering launching private label (PL) products. I highly recommend starting with just one product because having one excellent product is all you need for success. It's essential to thoroughly understand every aspect of your product, and I suggest conducting extensive research to gain deep insights. Analyzing the listings of the top 10 competitors and reading customer reviews, both positive and negative, can provide valuable information.

Sourcing is a critical factor in PL, and it's crucial to be skilled in negotiation, even if it means ordering bulk inventory. The goal should be to sell at the lowest price compared to your competitors while maintaining a target profit margin of around 30% in the top 10 search results.

The visual presentation of your product is crucial. Ensure that your main image is perfect, and invest effort into crafting exceptional listing content and bullet points.

There are various other important factors to consider, which I cannot cover comprehensively here. If you're interested, I can write a separate post detailing those aspects.

Regarding your question about advertising, I would advise against using Facebook ads, as it may not get the desired results. Instead, opt for Amazon PPC (Pay-Per-Click) for several reasons. Facebook customers often end up bouncing back from your Amazon listing, which can signal to Amazon that something is wrong with your product, potentially leading to a decrease in search rankings. In contrast, Amazon PPC tends to have lower advertising costs and higher conversion rates because Amazon shoppers are more likely to make purchases within the platform.
My main product costs $1, with an additional $0.8 for shipping from China to the Amazon warehouse. Competitors are selling the same item at prices ranging from $22.90 to $26.90. To sell through Amazon PPC, I might need to bid higher, but I'm unsure of the best approach. Nevertheless, I aim to scale quickly using external traffic, which I plan to drive to a landing page. I've heard that Amazon appreciates external traffic since they earn their commission from new customers. I want to ensure the approach is not spammy and might try conversion ads that lead customers from my website to the Amazon product page.

In addition, I'm exploring fulfillment services to sell through my own e-commerce website, but after considering the costs and factoring in organic traffic from Amazon, Amazon's FBA seems like a more favorable option.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My main product costs $1, with an additional $0.8 for shipping from China to the Amazon warehouse. Competitors are selling the same item at prices ranging from $22.90 to $26.90. To sell through Amazon PPC, I might need to bid higher, but I'm unsure of the best approach. Nevertheless, I aim to scale quickly using external traffic, which I plan to drive to a landing page. I've heard that Amazon appreciates external traffic since they earn their commission from new customers. I want to ensure the approach is not spammy and might try conversion ads that lead customers from my website to the Amazon product page.

In addition, I'm exploring fulfillment services to sell through my own e-commerce website, but after considering the costs and factoring in organic traffic from Amazon, Amazon's FBA seems like a more favorable option.
Amazon does not reveal buyer customer emails, as stated explicitly in their policy, emphasizing that customers belong to Amazon, not to person sellers. The primary means of retargeting on Amazon is through Amazon Sponsored Display ads, but this requires the seller to have their brand registered.

In reality, your ranking on Amazon is of utmost importance. To achieve significant sales, it's crucial to secure a position within the top 5 rankings. Like any business, success on Amazon demands a flawless product that stands out as the most affordable option in the market. Failing to meet these criteria significantly increases the likelihood of experiencing financial losses.

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

PPC offers immense scaling potential, but it requires significant spending to secure a top 10 ranking. It's essential to have a well-optimized PL (Private Label) website, but be cautious about running ads without proper targeting. External traffic is appreciated by Amazon, especially if it results in conversions; you may explore influencer marketing for this purpose.

Regarding the product, it's crucial to do thorough research. Have you checked if the product has any existing patents? What is the total search volume of top keywords? Is the product dominated by established brands? Have you examined the Average Daily Sales on JS (Jungle Scout) or other platforms? Have you thoroughly analyzed the top 10 product listings?

Understanding why customers love the product and what they dislike about it is crucial. Additionally, have you calculated shipment costs using Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) terms?

These are some essential questions you should be well-informed about before proceeding. If there are sellers with thousands of reviews on similar products, you should exercise caution, as they can pose significant competition once you launch your Private Label product.

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can we assist a beginner in getting started with earning on Amazon? :D

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
PPC offers immense scaling potential, but it requires significant spending to secure a top 10 ranking. It's essential to have a well-optimized PL (Private Label) website, but be cautious about running ads without proper targeting. External traffic is appreciated by Amazon, especially if it results in conversions; you may explore influencer marketing for this purpose.

Regarding the product, it's crucial to do thorough research. Have you checked if the product has any existing patents? What is the total search volume of top keywords? Is the product dominated by established brands? Have you examined the Average Daily Sales on JS (Jungle Scout) or other platforms? Have you thoroughly analyzed the top 10 product listings?

Understanding why customers love the product and what they dislike about it is crucial. Additionally, have you calculated shipment costs using Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) terms?

These are some essential questions you should be well-informed about before proceeding. If there are sellers with thousands of reviews on similar products, you should exercise caution, as they can pose significant competition once you launch your Private Label product.
It's not controlled by one particular brand. The top-selling item has garnered an impressive 120,000 reviews. After thoroughly inspecting the first and second pages, I noticed that newer sellers are also performing well with their sales. However, I believe it would be challenging to find a completely untapped product that nobody sells and expect to make significant profits from it. If you're interested, I can share the details of the product I came across.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's not controlled by one particular brand. The top-selling item has garnered an impressive 120,000 reviews. After thoroughly inspecting the first and second pages, I noticed that newer sellers are also performing well with their sales. However, I believe it would be challenging to find a completely untapped product that nobody sells and expect to make significant profits from it. If you're interested, I can share the details of the product I came across.
If you feel at ease with sharing, you can send me a private message containing the details of the product and the target market for your sales. I'll review it and provide you with my feedback.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can we assist a beginner in getting started with earning on Amazon? :D
If you're working with limited funds, consider beginning with wholesale selling on Amazon. On the other hand, if you have substantial financial resources, it might be more advantageous to initiate a Private Label (PL) venture. A valuable tip to remember is to avoid starting dropshipping on Amazon, as it could result in permanent account suspension.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Amazon does not reveal buyer customer emails, as stated explicitly in their policy, emphasizing that customers belong to Amazon, not to person sellers. The primary means of retargeting on Amazon is through Amazon Sponsored Display ads, but this requires the seller to have their brand registered.

In reality, your ranking on Amazon is of utmost importance. To achieve significant sales, it's crucial to secure a position within the top 5 rankings. Like any business, success on Amazon demands a flawless product that stands out as the most affordable option in the market. Failing to meet these criteria significantly increases the likelihood of experiencing financial losses.
How long will it be before others replicate your impeccable product and offer it at a lower price? This approach has now become a viable and lasting business strategy.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How long will it be before others replicate your impeccable product and offer it at a lower price? This approach has now become a viable and lasting business strategy.
Attempting to replicate the patented product is a risky endeavor. Certain products hold both utility and design patents, and imitating them would be unwise, as it could lead to serious consequences for the copier. Achieving success on Amazon is no easy task, as the success rate for product listings is merely 5%. The sheer number of sellers on Amazon is a testament to its sustainability as a thriving business.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can backlinks and social signals impact the ranking algorithm of Amazon in a manner similar to Google?

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can backlinks and social signals impact the ranking algorithm of Amazon in a manner similar to Google?
No, the ranking of products on Amazon is influenced by various factors such as the rate of sales, ratings from customer reviews, the number of reviews, conversion rate, the ratio of items that are out of stock, pricing, and more.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can we submit a counter notice to a DMCA takedown? Our product was removed due to a Chinese copycat's claim, but Amazon has been unresponsive to our DMCA requests and continues to request a Letter of Authorization (LOA) from the infringing party.

BuggyTeenz

Reaction score
Certainly! I'll provide a concise start-to-finish guide on a topic of your choice. Afterward, I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Please let me know the topic you'd like the guide to cover, and I'll proceed with creating the guide accordingly. Cheers!

Top Bottom