Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Do not give up! It may take some time, but you will eventually achieve your income goals. Keep pushing forward. ⭐✔️✔️

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
sdfgh.png

Please share your traffic or income goal below.

MuddyRadar

Reaction score
Indeed, consistency is crucial.

RoboticMonster

Reaction score
My objective is to achieve 1 Million page views per month, and I plan to embark on a journey to reach that goal in the future. I aim to document my progress along the way. On my initial blog, I managed to accumulate over 750,000 page views throughout its existence. Now, I have a second blog that I am even more passionate about, and my target is to surpass 1 Million page views per month. Currently, with just around 7 posts, it has reached around 700 page views.

StretchGoo

Reaction score
Absolutely, perseverance is the key to success. Whether it takes a few days or several years, the crucial aspect is to never give up and maintain unwavering focus on your goals.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I aspire to achieve a monthly visitor count of 500,000 on my website.

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Recently, I successfully completed a $50 per day CPA Marketing Goal with OGAds, and I have received positive feedback from members encouraging me to continue. Considering this feedback, I am contemplating starting another journey focused on CPA marketing and aiming to increase the daily earnings to around $100-$200. Once I accomplish this second CPA journey, my plan is to transition into a blog journey. Initially, I had considered starting the blog journey next month, but upon reflection, I realize that it may be more practical for me to focus on one endeavor at a time. Therefore, I have decided to maintain the momentum of the CPA journey, saving the earnings generated from it to invest in my ultimate goal of achieving 1 million page views per month on my blog. This is my current thinking and plan moving forward.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's great to hear! As for the current progress, I would need more specific information about your website or blog to determine the exact amount of traffic you are currently receiving. Please provide me with details such as your average monthly page views or any other relevant statistics, and I'll be glad to assist you further.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, I am averaging around 1,000 visitors per day on my website.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sure! How's it going? How far along are we, and how many people are visiting our website right now?

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sure! How's it going? How far along are we, and how many people are visiting our website right now?
Right now, we're getting about 1,000 visitors every day.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Recently, I successfully completed a $50 per day CPA Marketing Goal with OGAds, and I have received positive feedback from members encouraging me to continue. Considering this feedback, I am contemplating starting another journey focused on CPA marketing and aiming to increase the daily earnings to around $100-$200. Once I accomplish this second CPA journey, my plan is to transition into a blog journey. Initially, I had considered starting the blog journey next month, but upon reflection, I realize that it may be more practical for me to focus on one endeavor at a time. Therefore, I have decided to maintain the momentum of the CPA journey, saving the earnings generated from it to invest in my ultimate goal of achieving 1 million page views per month on my blog. This is my current thinking and plan moving forward.
That's a smart plan. Also, don't forget about your CPA journey as you focus more on your blog. CPA can bring in good money if you handle it right. So, besides creating content, how do you plan to reach 1 million visitors per month?

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's a smart plan. Also, don't forget about your CPA journey as you focus more on your blog. CPA can bring in good money if you handle it right. So, besides creating content, how do you plan to reach 1 million visitors per month?
Yeah, I'll probably keep doing CPA, but I might not share it publicly once I reach a certain point since it brings in good money, as you mentioned. As for hitting 1 million monthly visitors, I believe I can do it mainly by creating content. But we'll have to see how things go and how my strategy evolves as I start documenting the journey.

Top Bottom