Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P Can anyone recommend a trustworthy domain registrar that is not based in the US?

Airship

Reaction score
Hello,

I am seeking recommendations for a reliable domain registrar that is not based in the US. My online store sells products in the gray area market, and I have encountered issues with Namecheap blocking my website. I was able to transfer my domain to another registrar, but I am interested in moving it to a registrar outside of the US to avoid any further blocks.

Have any of you encountered similar problems, and do you have any recommendations for a trustworthy non-US registrar?

Thank you in advance.

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You might consider exploring Russian or Chinese options instead.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks! Do you have any recommendations?

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Offshore domains:

• njal.la
  • nicenic.net
  • todaynic
  • nicevps.net
  • r01.ru
  • BizCN
Regular registrars:

• gandi.net
  • eurodns
  • easydns
Paraphrased: Offshore domain providers:

• njal.la
  • nicenic.net
  • todaynic
  • nicevps.net
  • r01.ru
  • BizCN
Standard domain registrars:

• gandi.net
  • eurodns
  • easydns

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been using these offshore domain registrars based outside of the United States for several years. Top ones:

• nicenic.net (Hong Kong)
  • the-online.com (Netherlands)
  • ourdomains (Hong Kong)
  • shinjiru (Malaysia) although it appears they are no longer offering domain registrations.
  • gransy / subreg (Czech Republic)
  • eranet / todaynic.com
  • hexonet / 1API (Germany)
Less favorable ones: (they suspend domains)

• njal.la
  • ownregistrar (India)
  • easydns (Canada)
  • onlinenic.com (no longer considered safe)

ZenaRip

Reaction score
I experienced domain suspension with njal.la solely due to copyright infringement notices. If you search the MMO forum, you'll come across numerous complaints from people whose domains were suspended and taken over by njal.la, leaving them completely locked out.

Regarding the list of recommended domain registrars, I have personally used all of them for my clients' websites. In most cases, I only received forwarded abuse notices via email. The only exception was eranet/todaynic.com, where I was asked to transfer my domain out. They did not suspend or confiscate my domain, unlike Njal.la or ownregister.com. I would also consider adding namecheap to the list of reputable registrars, as they also politely request domain transfers when necessary.

Top Bottom