Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube Youtube Shorts Method

BlackP

Reaction score
Is there still a bot that uploads YouTube Shorts? In 2022, I made over $2500 in 27 days using one. When I tried it again, it didn't work. Can someone help me?

LuvChamp

Reaction score
If there's a bot, how did you manage to make money with the shorts?

BlackP

Reaction score
If there's a bot, how did you manage to make money with the shorts?
I used a bot to upload YouTube Shorts for me, posting many on the same channel. The YouTube algorithm eventually makes some videos go viral, which helps gain subscribers. Then, the channel can be sold.

Wowraya

Reaction score
Your best option is to create a custom bot, as all the publicly available ones are overused now.

Sealoye

Reaction score
The algorithm for Shorts has changed. You can no longer spam hundreds of videos a day. 😆

BlackP

Reaction score
Was it through ads, perhaps?

He uploads around 70 shorts in a day. They are all identical, such as a Minecraft short that appeals to children.

Wonderwo

Reaction score
He uploads around 70 shorts in a day. They are all identical, such as a Minecraft short that appeals to children.

Where do you source the shorts from?

If someone could develop a high-quality, functional bot, what do you estimate the cost would be?

BlackP

Reaction score

If someone could develop a high-quality, functional bot, what do you estimate the cost would be?
I'm not sure, maybe around $200-$300. I don't know exactly.

Birdstoc

Reaction score
When creating long forms, break them into shorter segments. After final editing and uploading the long form, link the shorts back to it.

Wilru

Reaction score
The sole automation possible involves using AI to divide a lengthy podcast into shorter segments. Regrettably, I can't recall the name of the AI tool.

Styxin

Reaction score
It's impressive that you made $2,500 in just 27 days. That's a substantial sum. Why did you stop?

Ormesha

Reaction score
Is there still a bot that uploads YouTube Shorts? In 2022, I made over $2500 in 27 days using one. When I tried it again, it didn't work. Can someone help me?
I also participated in the party, but the approach is no longer effective since YouTube has restricted the ability to upload shorts.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
It's not as simple as it used to be; now, it requires a lot more effort. We should all be grateful to TikTok for the YouTube Shorts profits we saw last year.

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
They likely updated their algorithm, but I believe you can still make money with YouTube Shorts.

Nexxedara

Reaction score
Are you referring to the method of repeatedly posting the same Shorts video with "robux" in the bio?

Top Bottom