Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube Youtube Notes: 0 views, shadowban, decreased views

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
I've been working with social media since 2008 and have big pages on Facebook and Instagram. From my experience, what people write online isn't always right. You need to rely on your own observations and draw your own conclusions.

Here's what I've noticed on YouTube recently:

I started a music channel two months ago, focusing on Shorts. I have 3,500 subscribers and about 900,000 hours of watch time. My channel has been doing well, getting about 100,000 views every 24 hours. But every time I try to start a second channel, it suddenly stops getting views.

My second channel got blocked due to copyright issues. There was no strike, but the video became private, and after that, none of my channels got views except the first one. Four days ago, my first channel's views dropped suddenly from 100,000 a day to 6,000 a day. It wasn't a shadowban since it still appeared on subscribers' home pages, but it seemed to disappear from Shorts.
Today, my channel started getting good views again on the videos that were doing well before. Here's what I did: I stopped posting on any channel for three days, deleted all accounts from Chrome except the email for my main channel, and waited. I'm not sure if what I did helped, or if the channel would have come back on its own after three days. The important thing is, the channel is back.
I only post one Short a day to avoid spamming.

image 1.webp

It's 6 AM in Greece.

Sealoye

Reaction score
A penalty or violation on the second channel can affect the first channel. However, simply opening a second channel won't have any impact.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
Were the two channels linked to each other?

MdoggMister

Reaction score
It's great to hear you were able to get back on track. I would never consider removing the other emails. If I ever face a situation like yours, I'll follow the same steps.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
I've been working with social media since 2008 and have big pages on Facebook and Instagram. From my experience, what people write online isn't always right. You need to rely on your own observations and draw your own conclusions.

Here's what I've noticed on YouTube recently:

I started a music channel two months ago, focusing on Shorts. I have 3,500 subscribers and about 900,000 hours of watch time. My channel has been doing well, getting about 100,000 views every 24 hours. But every time I try to start a second channel, it suddenly stops getting views.

My second channel got blocked due to copyright issues. There was no strike, but the video became private, and after that, none of my channels got views except the first one. Four days ago, my first channel's views dropped suddenly from 100,000 a day to 6,000 a day. It wasn't a shadowban since it still appeared on subscribers' home pages, but it seemed to disappear from Shorts.
Today, my channel started getting good views again on the videos that were doing well before. Here's what I did: I stopped posting on any channel for three days, deleted all accounts from Chrome except the email for my main channel, and waited. I'm not sure if what I did helped, or if the channel would have come back on its own after three days. The important thing is, the channel is back.
I only post one Short a day to avoid spamming.

View attachment 37932

It's 6 AM in Greece.

Secondly, this is a common problem. YouTube's backend is automated by Google DeepMind, a reinforcement learning-based AI system. It evolves, updates, and detects new patterns related to spammers' tactics. Recent updates were deployed by Google to combat spam on YouTube. Therefore, if you create multiple channels on the same IP to upload similar content, your channels may be flagged for spam.
Lastly, fluctuations in views can be due to general algorithm cycles. You may experience spikes and drops in views, which is typical for most social media platforms.

Paychal

Reaction score
I'm not an expert, but I do well on YouTube, especially with shorts. I can confidently say that the reason your views picked up again wasn't because you deleted any channels. YouTube seems to control the number of views your channel gets and doesn't like it when you get too many views quickly.

When this happens, they'll stop or slow down your views, but if you give it time, your views will start to increase again. This has been my observation. Hope this helps clarify things.

Cropol

Reaction score
I'm not an expert, but I do well on YouTube, especially with shorts. I can confidently say that the reason your views picked up again wasn't because you deleted any channels. YouTube seems to control the number of views your channel gets and doesn't like it when you get too many views quickly.

When this happens, they'll stop or slow down your views, but if you give it time, your views will start to increase again. This has been my observation. Hope this helps clarify things.
You should have stopped after admitting you're no expert because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. YouTube doesn't dislike it when you get too many views, that's simply not true. Also, YouTube doesn't control how many views a channel gets. You're just making things up.

Top Bottom