Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Youtube is garbage for make money online content

Ysoserious

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you come across anything valuable while searching for "make money online" or similar topics on YouTube?

I'm tired of videos like "earn 1 trillion without any effort in 24 hours" that are utterly useless.

It appears that the same people keep posting repetitive and clickbait-filled videos every day...

Since I began exploring Internet Marketing (IM), I've only come across one or three genuinely helpful videos. It's incredibly challenging to find them.

What are your thoughts on this? Have you experienced the same?

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
On YouTube, you won't come across numerous effective methods. Instead, you'll find general niche-based approaches and options. To find success, it's crucial to conduct your own experiments and diversify your portfolio. This can involve ventures such as selling merchandise, using YouTube CPA (Cost Per Action), engaging in website affiliate programs, or exploring other methods extensively discussed on here.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
On YouTube, you won't come across numerous effective methods. Instead, you'll find general niche-based approaches and options. To find success, it's crucial to conduct your own experiments and diversify your portfolio. This can involve ventures such as selling merchandise, using YouTube CPA (Cost Per Action), engaging in website affiliate programs, or exploring other methods extensively discussed on here.
Indeed, many concepts and ideas found within these communities are often recycled and fragmented, with uncertain effectiveness. Their marketing strategy revolves around presenting these ideas in a compelling and believable manner. The community, often referred to as "lab rats," then tests these methods. If a method proves successful, the creator's reputation grows, leading to more views and recognition. On the other hand, if a method fails, it is often attributed to the person's lack of knowledge, effort, or implementation errors, among numerous other possible reasons.

If these methods truly provided easy ways to make money, the creators would have already scaled them up and enjoyed their lives rather than continuously producing more videos.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
YouTube can be quite disappointing when it comes to making money online. Many of the methods showcased in these videos are often untested by the channel creators themselves. Instead, they tend to recycle content from other YouTubers in order to attract views for monetization purposes or to promote their questionable courses.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
YouTube's potential for generating income can be highly poor, even for those who lack knowledge or experience in the field.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you come across anything valuable while searching for "make money online" or similar topics on YouTube?

I'm tired of videos like "earn 1 trillion without any effort in 24 hours" that are utterly useless.

It appears that the same people keep posting repetitive and clickbait-filled videos every day...

Since I began exploring Internet Marketing (IM), I've only come across one or three genuinely helpful videos. It's incredibly challenging to find them.

Indeed, YouTube is abundant with clickbait content; nevertheless, there exist channels that genuinely provide guidance on achieving success on YouTube or social media platforms as a whole.

Tarasuff

Reaction score

That is the fundamental concept. Internet marketing gurus have identified YouTube as the optimal platform to amass large groups of people seeking to be foold and exploited.

VirtualFlip

Reaction score
Indeed, the majority of YouTube's "Make money online" videos are primarily designed to lure viewers with deceptive titles and promises. It is exceptionally uncommon to come across a video that genuinely offers valuable information and insights.

SalmonFranc

Reaction score
As always, it will be necessary to infuse your own unique perspective and approach.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've always believed that there is something to learn from every person, regardless of their intelligence. While certain methods or approaches may be flawed, it's still valuable to be open to new information. Who knows, someday those seemingly disconnected pieces of knowledge may come together and form a meaningful understanding.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Many YouTube gurus are people who attempted to generate income online but experienced initial failures. However, if they manage to achieve success, they will strive to expand their ventures and potentially accumulate wealth.

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The vast majority (around 99%) of YouTube videos that discuss making money online tend to recycle and repeat existing "methods" without bringing any new insights.
For instance, there are claims that uploading relaxing music can generate thousands of dollars each month from people seeking sleep aid. However, it's amusing to observe numerous unsuccessful YouTube channels with countless relaxing music videos, each receiving less than 100 views.
In reality, most creators promoting these methods haven't actually put them into practice or earned money from them. They only demonstrate how these methods can be executed but never showcase their own earnings, indicating their lack of success.
If they do present screenshots of their earnings, they are often likely to be fabricated, as income figures in the title are frequently used as clickbait.
Furthermore, these creators often engage in giveaways, offering money to those who comment on their videos. As a result, it becomes challenging to ascertain whether anyone is truly profiting from their methods, given that all the comments tend to be repetitive and similar in nature.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The specific area of interest I'm referring to is not centered around "Making Money Online" in general, but rather focuses on the concept of "Generating Income by Teaching Others How to Make Money" through online platforms. :)

Top Bottom