Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Writing Effective Amazon Shopping Guides: A Step-by-Step Guide

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
People often say that, but as someone who started by mastering Microsoft Word, I believe the H1 tags in my template are working perfectly. I've never had issues with this format, nor have any of my clients, and many of my buying guides rank well with it. Here are the eight H1 tags I use:

• Product One – The Best Overall
  • Product Two – The Best for a Certain Feature
  • Product Three – The Best for Another Feature
  • Product Four – The Best for a Third Feature
  • Product Five – The Budget Product
  • Buying Guide Title
  • FAQ Section Title
  • Conclusion
Alternatively, you can reduce the number of H1 tags by adding another title for the product reviews:

• H1 - Best "Product Type/Keyword" - Our Reviews
    • H2 - Product One – The Best Overall
    • H2 - Product Two – The Best for a Certain Feature
    • H2 - Product Three – The Best for Another Feature
    • H2 - Product Four – The Best for a Third Feature
    • H2 - Product Five – The Budget Product
  • H1 - Buying Guide Title
  • H1 - FAQ Section Title
  • H1 - Conclusion
In my opinion, it depends on who you ask. Use whichever template you feel works best based on your experience. SEO isn't an exact science; it's more of an art, so trust your instincts and experience (within reason, of course)!
If it's working for you, that's great. However, most pages on the internet typically have one H1 tag and only a few H2 tags. I'm not saying multiple H1 tags can't work, but it might be harder to rank because it's not a common practice.

Dingessi

Reaction score
Amazing guide! This will be incredibly useful for content writers to create the exact type of articles needed for affiliate sites.

GambitTeen

Reaction score
This is exactly what I was looking for when I opened this thread. You didn’t disappoint! Thanks for sharing, bud!

Comicsp

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this valuable information! However, I noticed that the excessive use of H1 tags is not considered good SEO practice. It's recommended to use H1 tag only once as the title of the article.
Agreed, +1 to that!

Chonessah

Reaction score
I've been running Amazon affiliate sites for a few years now, and I picked up some great advice from that article.
Thanks for all the helpful write-ups you publish here, @Nerva!

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
That's why I always recommend you as one of the best writers! :)
Great job!

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have any seller recommendations?

I previously had a Shutterstock account, but it was too costly for my budget. Now, I rely on @Topiano for my needs. You can find his sales thread in the Misc section of the marketplace.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate it. I'll definitely take a look.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Nice work on the thread, Erik.

Dingessi

Reaction score
Saved it. Could you share the PDF link for this? Thanks!

Suruct

Reaction score
One of my main projects these days is Amazon affiliate marketing. This is really helpful! Thanks a lot, buddy.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Great share! There's a ton of valuable information here.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Fantastic read, thanks! I've come across advice suggesting only one H1 per post for SEO purposes. Is this still relevant?

EDIT: Just saw in the comments that someone already mentioned this.

Another question:

What's your opinion on incorporating graphs, images, and videos into the post?

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fantastic read, thanks! I've come across advice suggesting only one H1 per post for SEO purposes. Is this still relevant?

Edit: Following up on the insights from @nodyguy and @thescrrr (thanks to both), here's an alternative if you're hesitant to use multiple H1 tags:

H1 - Title

H3 - Product One – Best Overall
H3 - Product Two – Best for Specific Feature
H3 - Product Three – Best for Another Feature
H3 - Product Four – Best for Third Feature
H3 - Product Five – Best Budget Option

H2 - Buying Guide
H2 - FAQ Section
H2 - Conclusion

I've used this structure myself. While I didn't notice a dramatic difference, I’m not an SEO expert and always welcome good advice.

Ultimately, what works for me might not work for you, so use your best judgment and apply what suits your needs best.

What's your opinion on incorporating graphs, images, and videos into the post?

Don't forget to sprinkle images throughout the shopping manual. Pictures are worth a thousand words, and they do a great job of holding the attention of your readers. You can go one of four ways with pictures:pexels.com, Unsplash.com, and many other similar sites provide free stock photos for your use. Simply searching Google for "free royalty free images" will return many results.
A membership to Shutterstock or a comparable service is available for purchase. (By far the most costly alternative). Another option is to purchase images from Shutterstock through one of the vendors.
You can either take the photos yourself or contract a professional photographer to do it.
To grab a picture from Shutter, use one of the free tools available.
Make sure that your images are distinguishable from others in Google's search results whichever route you take.
[/QUOTE]
Videos are equally valuable since they engage readers effectively.

For instance, if you're writing an article about shelves and one of the questions is "How to organize items on my shelves?", including a video would be ideal. Readers often prefer watching a demonstration over reading about it, and you wouldn't want them to leave your site to find a relevant video elsewhere.

Remember to use common sense—what works for one niche might not work for another.

Cetical

Reaction score
Now this is content worth sharing! Great job, man!

Top Bottom