Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

WPML - The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Intallation + Activation @ $3.50 Per Year

Hardii

Reaction score
11).webp

WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.

//Price for WPML Installation+Key (fee excluded)
  • 1 Website = $3.5/Year
  • 3 Websites = $9.5 / Year
  • 5 Websites = $13.5 / Year

// Payment Methods
  • Paypal, Revolut

//Requirements & Delivery
  • I will need a temporary admin login details to install the plugin and activate the license for you.
  • After installing the main wpml plugin and activating it you will be able to install all the extra addons which are included with WPML.
  • I usually deliver within few hours after receiving the payment and the credentials, but it may take up to 24h depending on my availability and/or timezone difference.
  • No refunds once the plugin is installed and activated on your site.
  • The plugin doesn't offer automatic translation. You'll have to buy credits separately for that directly from wpml.
  • The license will expire after 1 year unless you'll choose to renew it.

Feel free to comment or PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Top Bottom