Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

D&P Would you say that this is a good domain name?

Cellarac

Reaction score
I purchased this domain name two days ago. Do you believe that I made a good decision?

1.jpeg

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The suitability of the choice depends on the amount you paid for it. In my humble opinion, if the price was below $150, then it can be considered a good choice.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I made the purchase for $30.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Considering the price you paid, it's a good deal. However, the number of referring domains is currently low, so it would be beneficial to focus on improving that aspect.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I strongly advise against purchasing the domain. It falls into the category of a spam domain. Regardless of its affordability, publishing content on this site will likely result in poor rankings due to its history of being spammed.

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I plan to transform it into a PAA (People Also Ask) website. I have already published a substantial number of posts, ranging from 1,000 to 2,000.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That is the reason behind its acquisition of 25 referring domains and 3,000 backlinks.

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Brother, considering the fact that you only paid $16 for the domain and an additional $14 for the registration for this year, I believe it is definitely worth it.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That is the reason behind its acquisition of 25 referring domains and 3,000 backlinks.
No, being linked site-wide from a trustworthy source such as the BBC, which has around 37 million pages recognized by search engines, would not be classified as "spam." In reality, such a link is generally seen as beneficial and can greatly improve the credibility of the domain and its rankings in search engine results.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To balance the ratio between referring domains and backlinks, it would be advisable to explore the possibility of removing some of those backlinks.

The situation strongly indicates a domain associated with spam. It currently has 2900 backlinks originating from only 25 domains, resulting in an average of around 116 backlinks per domain. While the exact calculations may not align precisely, the overall scenario is even more unfavorable.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To balance the ratio between referring domains and backlinks, it would be advisable to explore the possibility of removing some of those backlinks.

The situation strongly indicates a domain associated with spam. It currently has 2900 backlinks originating from only 25 domains, resulting in an average of around 116 backlinks per domain. While the exact calculations may not align precisely, the overall scenario is even more unfavorable.
What's going on with this nonsensical obsession over the quantity of backlinks? It's a completely irrelevant "measurement." Take a look at any leading website, I mean absolutely any, and see what this ratio is, for crying out loud.

Top Bottom