Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

D&P Would it be worthwhile to purchase this domain?

Ninjakath

Reaction score
Greetings MMO members,

I recently won two auctions on Namecheap for two domain names - one for US$ 100 and the other for US$ 15. I think these domains have great potential as they both have catchy names, are old, and have a high number of Google searches.

I am unsure if I should proceed with the purchase, as I am uncertain if the price is reasonable. Although I do not plan on using the domains for the next two months due to other ongoing projects, I still feel that they are worth investing in.

The domain in question that costs US$ 100 is:

1.PNG

This is the $15 in U.S. dollars:

2.png

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
Both options seem reasonable to me. If you choose not to purchase the domain, consider sharing the opportunity with a friend who might be interested. This way, at least someone can benefit from it.

SovietCheese

Reaction score
I agree, considering the prices at which they are being offered, both options appear to be quite advantageous. It seems like a great deal to have.

StretchGoo

Reaction score
Upon initial observation, both domains certainly appear to be worth the price. However, something about the first domain raises my curiosity. In my experience, short domain names consisting of 3-8 characters often sell for thousands of dollars, particularly if they have significant monthly traffic related to their main keyword. Therefore, the fact that you acquired a 6-letter domain through auction for just $100 seems suspicious to me. It leads me to believe that the domain may have been subjected to severe penalties from Google. However, if your intention is not to use it for Google rankings, then you have indeed secured a fantastic deal.

HaloRealist

Reaction score
I find both of them appealing and satisfactory.

AnnaBoss

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I do not have access to specific tools or websites to provide information about domain value, keywords, or registration details. My responses are based on the knowledge I have been trained on, which includes general information up until September 2021. I don't have real-time data or direct access to external sources. The insights I provide are generated based on the patterns and information learned during my training.

Top Bottom