Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Wordpress.com Hosting?

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good day, I'm interested in the wordpress.com website. There, may I set up a website with hosting and a free domain?

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, you can register a free blog here, but it will be a wordpress subdomain, such as yourblog.wordpress.com. There will also be some restrictions and advertisements.
You really have no budget? You can get some cheap hosting and domain names.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good day, I'm interested in the wordpress.com website. There, may I set up a website with hosting and a free domain?
In a nutshell, no. Investing in a domain and low-cost shared hosting is preferable to looking for a free solution.:)

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're a true blogger, you should use Medium and VocalMedia instead of wordpress, blogspot, and other similar platforms that are difficult to even get indexed in Google these days. You can even join Medium and VocalMedia's partner programs and earn money with your content.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No. If you want money, you should pay. You must pay for both the domain and the hosting.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can use Amazon AWS cloud server for free for one year, but you must invest in a domain.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, WordPress will provide you with a free domain and hosting, but it will be a subdomain.

such as yourdomain.wordpress.com

If you don't want to invest in hosting at the start, you can do so here.
You can easily redirect it to your domain URL in the future.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're just trying things out, free hosting and other services should suffice. However, if you intend to build your own website, you should invest in a domain name and paid hosting.

Top Bottom