Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Will removing watermark work for repost?

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a question regarding the safety of removing watermarks from videos that are already available on TikTok. Is it considered safe to repost those videos without the watermark? I haven't attempted it yet, but I wanted to ask about it first.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, it is insufficient. TikTok has the ability to detect duplicated content by comparing selected frames from videos to those of other videos.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, it is insufficient. TikTok has the ability to detect duplicated content by comparing selected frames from videos to those of other videos.
Could the application of an FFmpeg effect be a viable solution?

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could the application of an FFmpeg effect be a viable solution?
Certainly, you have the option to use ffmpeg, as I previously suggested in another discussion.

I would suggest resizing the video, applying various distortion effects, and flipping it horizontally by 180 degrees.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, you have the option to use ffmpeg, as I previously suggested in another discussion.

I would suggest resizing the video, applying various distortion effects, and flipping it horizontally by 180 degrees.
The outcome relies on the level of dissimilarity it introduces. TikTok employs a database similar to Copyscape, which calculates the percentage of similarity. If the content exhibits a significant percentage of similarity, TikTok will prevent it from being shared. This rule applies to both person frames and multiple frames analyzed.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The outcome relies on the level of dissimilarity it introduces. TikTok employs a database similar to Copyscape, which calculates the percentage of similarity. If the content exhibits a significant percentage of similarity, TikTok will prevent it from being shared. This rule applies to both person frames and multiple frames analyzed.

How were you able to confirm or validate this information?

That seems quite extreme, haha. So, essentially, they have created a specific area for videos to be copied, which is then integrated and programmed into the algorithm. If TikTok had the opportunity to invest $1 billion USD to achieve flawless anti-spam detection, they would certainly do so. They are determined and leave no room for leniency. They wouldn't tolerate anyone making even a small amount of money from their immensely valuable platform. It's quite frustrating, to say the least.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Is this approach effective for you? What specific editing techniques are you using and finding successful?

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The person earlier askd about how you verified this, my friend. If you have a reliable editing technique that is effective for you, please do share it.

Top Bottom