Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Will I rank if I keep 10 phones playing my videos?

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
And, of course, I am not logged in. In this scenario, will my view count increase, and will I generate income from ads? Additionally, is there a possibility that YouTube will track my activities since I am using the same internet provider? Have other people attempted this approach?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I have used this strategy to enhance a video's performance, and it geted positive results. To effectively implement this method, it is crucial that the accounts have a viewing history related to your niche. Before watching your video, each device should be logged into a distinct YouTube account. Additionally, it is important that each account watches the video from different Residential IPs.

Engaging in this process manually can be exhausting. However, even with a few accounts, it is possible to improve the ranking of your video for a low competition keyword or gain exposure through the "suggested" section, as I experienced with one of my own videos.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Isn't it expected that the IP address is associated with the phone? Is it necessary to create ten accounts, or is it possible to play without an account?

Captaintis

Reaction score
Do the phones operate on a 4G network or another type of network?

Sk8rid

Reaction score
Are you kidding?

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
And, of course, I am not logged in. In this scenario, will my view count increase, and will I generate income from ads? Additionally, is there a possibility that YouTube will track my activities since I am using the same internet provider? Have other people attempted this approach?
While it is true that you will generate some income, the amount is relatively minimal, possibly even less than one dollar per day.

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Would my earnings increase if I were to create an account?

Putionis

Reaction score
Isn't it expected that the IP address is associated with the phone? Is it necessary to create ten accounts, or is it possible to play without an account?
One possible way to trick the system is by repeatedly connecting and disconnecting to get a different IP address. However, it's crucial to understand that the YouTube app has a unique identifier for your session and uses cookies, which makes it more difficult to fool the system by only changing your IP address. While having ten viewers can be considered good, it might not be considered outstanding in specific areas of interest.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are people who already do this. Just make sure to be careful and use different IP addresses on each phone. You can achieve this by using mobile 4G SIM cards.

Wannakers

Reaction score
I'd need to clear the cookies, switch up the IP, play again, pause occasionally, and maybe rotate the phones playing the videos. Where can I find the 10 most affordable phones around?

Top Bottom