Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Why people find success in Pinterest and I dont?

Vegantech

Reaction score
During the winter season, I dedicated considerable effort to uploading 300 articles on Pinterest, each accompanied by unique and high-quality pictures. However, despite my persistent hard work, I am currently only receiving around 2000 impressions per month. It is disheartening to witness others achieve a million impressions within their first or second month on Pinterest, especially considering that I have spent over eight months without comparable success. I am curious to know how people manage to start on Pinterest and rapidly accumulate millions of impressions within a short span of weeks or months. It is worth mentioning that my niche revolves around weight loss.

IronicJelly

Reaction score
I am trapped in this identical rack as well!

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
I am trapped in this identical rack as well!
Pinterest revolves solely around "luck" and avoids the quality of content. Going viral is the only determinant of success, regardless of content quality. It's frustrating to witness newly created accounts gaining millions of impressions within a short period, while my hard work goes unrewarded.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
  1. It will be challenging to provide a definitive answer without reviewing your profile.
  2. How large are the Pins you share? Are you adhering to the recommended size guidelines for vertical pins?
  3. Are you optimizing your pins with relevant hashtags, descriptive titles, and keyword-rich descriptions?
  4. Does your content include a balanced combination of video and image pins?
  5. Do you actively engage by commenting on other users' pins?
  6. Do you follow other users within your niche?
  7. How many group boards are you a member of?
If you can provide responses to these questions, the members of mmo community will be able to assist you in finding potential solutions.

DasRaven

Reaction score
I'm uncertain if everyone achieves success. I've also attempted health niches, and the same outcome occurred for me. Despite investing a significant amount of effort, I eventually discontinued my pursuit.

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Individuals who became members of Pinterest during the approximate period of 2020 greatly benefited from their involvement. Just like any other online platform, Pinterest has progressively grown more challenging over time, and this holds true for all areas of interest.

Airship

Reaction score
Pinterest's effectiveness is heavily influenced by the specific niche you operate in. It's not advisable to compete in an oversaturated niche, but on the other hand, you won't achieve much success in a niche that doesn't resonate with Pinterest's audience. In my opinion, unless you find yourself somewhere in between, it's more beneficial to allocate your time to other platforms where you're already experiencing more favorable outcomes.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
I achieved growth with my Pinterest accounts, but I was unable to generate any profits from them. It occurred to me that I could potentially establish a farm where I create and sell these accounts to people who are more skilled at monetizing them. It's astonishing to see that Pinterest still receives significant traffic nowadays, although it personally feels like an excessive amount of spam to me.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I achieved growth with my Pinterest accounts, but I was unable to generate any profits from them. It occurred to me that I could potentially establish a farm where I create and sell these accounts to people who are more skilled at monetizing them. It's astonishing to see that Pinterest still receives significant traffic nowadays, although it personally feels like an excessive amount of spam to me.
Pinterest continues to attract substantial web traffic, indicating that there are potential purchasers interested in acquiring Pinterest accounts.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Encourage others to spread your pins by using microworkers. As a result, you will witness a significant increase in your website's traffic.

Wandata

Reaction score
Encourage others to spread your pins by using microworkers. As a result, you will witness a significant increase in your website's traffic.
I attempted to use Microworkers, but it didn't get significant positive outcomes.

Jecterra

Reaction score
I attempted to use Microworkers, but it didn't get significant positive outcomes.
I successfully employed that approach two years ago, and it geted positive results. However, I believe that method is no longer effective. Subsequently, I decided to discontinue using Pinterest because I began receiving a significant amount of website traffic from Google instead.

SummersBase

Reaction score
I successfully employed that approach two years ago, and it geted positive results. However, I believe that method is no longer effective. Subsequently, I decided to discontinue using Pinterest because I began receiving a significant amount of website traffic from Google instead.
I suppose it has perished at this point.

Coanetq

Reaction score
As far as I can gather, Pinterest has undergone significant changes and is no longer the same as it was before. A few years ago, I recall seeing content on the platform that demonstrated ways to earn quick money through it. However, the current state of Pinterest is quite distinct from that.

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
During the winter season, I dedicated considerable effort to uploading 300 articles on Pinterest, each accompanied by unique and high-quality pictures. However, despite my persistent hard work, I am currently only receiving around 2000 impressions per month. It is disheartening to witness others achieve a million impressions within their first or second month on Pinterest, especially considering that I have spent over eight months without comparable success. I am curious to know how people manage to start on Pinterest and rapidly accumulate millions of impressions within a short span of weeks or months. It is worth mentioning that my niche revolves around weight loss.
Could it be possible that your account has been subjected to shadowbanning?

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps it's because they began reducing unrestricted traffic over two and a half years ago.

TequilaSunrise

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The level of competition on Pinterest has intensified significantly, and it no longer permits the same level of unrestricted traffic as it did in the past.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What contributes to Pinterest's success? Pinterest stands out with its distinctive platform and business model, setting it apart from other photo-sharing sites. Instead of users directly sharing photos with friends, they curate personal pinboards featuring existing photos uploaded by friends, strangers, and even companies.

Top Bottom