Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Why my ad account got disabled?

Coanetq

Reaction score
I need assistance with a situation where my advertising account on Facebook has been disabled, despite not violating any policies. Is there anyone who can provide guidance or support in resolving this issue?

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to verify the reason for your account's lock status by visiting the "account quality" section.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please seek a review or get in touch with our support team.

KingOfWolfStreet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to verify the reason for your account's lock status by visiting the "account quality" section.
Facebook claims that my advertisement, which promotes a pristine product, is in violation of their policies.

Fabulous

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please seek a review or get in touch with our support team.
I made an effort to submit an appeal, but I haven't received any response yet.

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
When did you request for an appeal?

Batersch

Reaction score
I need assistance with a situation where my advertising account on Facebook has been disabled, despite not violating any policies. Is there anyone who can provide guidance or support in resolving this issue?
Greetings, If your advertising account has been deactivated without any breaches of policy, you can attempt the following steps to resolve the matter:

1. Check for any emails or notifications from Facebook: Typically, Facebook sends an email or notification when they disable an ad account. The message may provide details on why the account was deactivated and offer steps to address the issue.
  2. Appeal the decision: If you believe that your ad account was deactivated by mistake, you have the option to appeal to Facebook. To do so, access your Ads Manager, click on the "Help" button, and select "Need More Help." From there, choose "Contact Support" and follow the instructions to submit your appeal.
  3. Provide supplementary information: When submitting your appeal, it's crucial to include any additional information that could help Facebook understand why your ad account was erroneously disabled. This may involve details about the advertisements you were running or the target audience you were aiming for.
  4. Exercise patience: Facebook's review process may take some time, so it's important to be patient while they investigate your case. In the meantime, stop from creating a new ad account or running ads on another account, as

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings, If your advertising account has been deactivated without any breaches of policy, you can attempt the following steps to resolve the matter:

1. Check for any emails or notifications from Facebook: Typically, Facebook sends an email or notification when they disable an ad account. The message may provide details on why the account was deactivated and offer steps to address the issue.
  2. Appeal the decision: If you believe that your ad account was deactivated by mistake, you have the option to appeal to Facebook. To do so, access your Ads Manager, click on the "Help" button, and select "Need More Help." From there, choose "Contact Support" and follow the instructions to submit your appeal.
  3. Provide supplementary information: When submitting your appeal, it's crucial to include any additional information that could help Facebook understand why your ad account was erroneously disabled. This may involve details about the advertisements you were running or the target audience you were aiming for.
  4. Exercise patience: Facebook's review process may take some time, so it's important to be patient while they investigate your case. In the meantime, stop from creating a new ad account or running ads on another account, as
Thank you, I have lodged an appeal and now I'm in the process of awaiting a response from Facebook.

Top Bottom