Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Why is Instagram so convinced that I am a bot

BlackP

Reaction score
I haven't employed any third-party applications, autolikers, or commenters at all! Whenever I attempt to leave a comment on Instagram, I'm prompted to verify my human identity. I refrain from engaging in spam-like or comment activities, yet I find it perplexing.

To compound the issue, I suspect this might be the cause of Instagram restricting the visibility of my posts to only 10-20 people. Has anyone else encountered a similar situation? It's puzzling why Instagram would penalize me as if I were a bot when I'm not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Typically, newly created accounts will undergo this process. Alternatively, you have the option to acquire an older account.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Your presence here, expressing this, assures me that you're not a bot—just as I am not a fish. Consider accessing your Instagram account from an alternative device and a different internet connection; perhaps there's an issue with your IP.

Intricul

Reaction score
This is precisely the type of inquiry a bot might pose! In reality, however, bots understand the typical behavior of millions of users. These users casually browse pages while awaiting their coffee and aren't constantly connected to a data center IP 24/7. Just be yourself.

Find in-depth updates on my case studies and side projects on my YouTube channel. I delve into the methods I employ, the reasons behind my actions, and the outcomes I'm achieving.

SereneMans

Reaction score
Simply be authentic in your posts; avoid spamming, excessive links, or too many likes, follows, and unfollows.

BlackP

Reaction score
Typically, newly created accounts will undergo this process. Alternatively, you have the option to acquire an older account.
I attempted that approach and had a negative experience, haha. Instagram has significantly enhanced its ability to detect purchased or sold accounts, so exercise caution if you choose to go down that path.

BlackP

Reaction score
Simply be authentic in your posts; avoid spamming, excessive links, or too many likes, follows, and unfollows.
Yes, I'm fully aware of that, and I'm not engaging in any such behavior. That's why I'm puzzled as to why Instagram perceives me as a bot.

BlackP

Reaction score
Your presence here, expressing this, assures me that you're not a bot—just as I am not a fish. Consider accessing your Instagram account from an alternative device and a different internet connection; perhaps there's an issue with your IP.
I believe this could be the problem. While I've never been banned on Instagram before, I have admittedly violated the rules a few times. Should I use a VPN to change my IP address? I recall there being a method to reset the router to change the IP address.

Sleekko

Reaction score
I haven't employed any third-party applications, autolikers, or commenters at all! Whenever I attempt to leave a comment on Instagram, I'm prompted to verify my human identity. I refrain from engaging in spam-like or comment activities, yet I find it perplexing.

To compound the issue, I suspect this might be the cause of Instagram restricting the visibility of my posts to only 10-20 people. Has anyone else encountered a similar situation? It's puzzling why Instagram would penalize me as if I were a bot when I'm not.
Is your account recently created?

Top Bottom