Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Why do you think Facebook is going downhill?

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In your opinion, what factors contribute to the declining quality and worsening performance of Facebook?

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Stealing other people's ideas and profiting from them is not a sustainable practice. The person known as "Lizard boy" may have been fortunate in the past, but their luck is running out.

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They prioritize the blocking of ad accounts over delivering satisfactory customer support. :D

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They prioritize the blocking of ad accounts over delivering satisfactory customer support. :D
The level of customer support provided by Facebook is highly poor and has the potential to dissuade people interested in establishing a business on the platform.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In general, there is a decreasing trend in people's usage of Facebook, and the younger generation, in particular, completely avoids using it.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The usage of Facebook among younger people has decreased, while Instagram has gained popularity. As for Snapchat, I'm not sure about the current trend, but in the recent past, it started to surpass Facebook in terms of popularity. This situation may continue to deteriorate in the future.

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Death is an unavoidable fate for Facebook.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In general, there is a decreasing trend in people's usage of Facebook, and the younger generation, in particular, completely avoids using it.
The younger generation shows a greater preference for Instagram and Snapchat.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears as though their intention is to harm legitimate customers while empowering people who disrupt the system.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The level of customer support provided by Facebook is highly poor and has the potential to dissuade people interested in establishing a business on the platform.
Support FB appears to be non-existent as they consistently fail to provide assistance. Despite attempts to reach out to them, the issues remain unresolved.

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The usage of Facebook among younger people has decreased, while Instagram has gained popularity. As for Snapchat, I'm not sure about the current trend, but in the recent past, it started to surpass Facebook in terms of popularity. This situation may continue to deteriorate in the future.
Criticism of the technical team revolves around the excessive system errors that adversely affect legitimate advertisers who fall victim to deceptive people. The AI's lack of intelligence is evident through the frequent appearance of spam advertisements, resulting in a high cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and a reckless distribution approach.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook is highly ineffective as it consistently imposes bans on users without providing any valid explanations. Despite not creating multiple accounts simultaneously, I have created over 50 accounts one at a time after each previous one was banned. My activities on the platform are limited to watching videos, commenting, and engaging in similar actions. However, within this year alone, Facebook has banned over 15 of my accounts.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook is highly ineffective as it consistently imposes bans on users without providing any valid explanations. Despite not creating multiple accounts simultaneously, I have created over 50 accounts one at a time after each previous one was banned. My activities on the platform are limited to watching videos, commenting, and engaging in similar actions. However, within this year alone, Facebook has banned over 15 of my accounts.
Are you referring to user accounts or profiles that are used on a single device and associated with a specific IP address or similar identifier?

Screevava

Reaction score
Bro, hold on. Meta is on its way. Without a doubt, Mark Zuckerberg will take some action.

Rackpi

Reaction score
Bro, hold on. Meta is on its way. Without a doubt, Mark Zuckerberg will take some action.
Indeed, Mark's aspiration is directed towards the forthcoming times. Shall we make a wager on its realization?

Top Bottom