Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

D&P Which top-level domain (TLD) is superior: .co or .net?

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
I'm unable to use .com for my e-shop as it is already taken. While I prefer .co, I'm wondering if .net is a more conventional and reliable option.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
From my personal perspective, I would choose the .net domain extension. Nevertheless, it's worth noting that, in general, Google treats all top-level domains (TLDs) similarly in terms of their relevance and visibility.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I share the same preference for .net domains. In my opinion, they have nearly equal potential for branding purposes compared to .com domains.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree with you. Even before getting into internet marketing, I found that .net domains often provided valuable insights and information about the specific subject matter I was researching.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I personally prefer .com domains as they have consistently worked well for me. However, I understand your perspective and suggest considering alternative domain names to explore different options.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Given the choice between the .co and .net domain extensions, I would personally opt for .co.

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There is no significant difference between the .co and .net domain extensions. Ultimately, the success of a domain depends on how it is used and the actions taken with it.

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When it comes to ranking or overall superiority, there is no noticeable difference between the .co and .net domain extensions. However, from a personal standpoint, I find that "Co" feels incomplete, so I would always prefer .net over .co without hesitation.

Rackpi

Reaction score
From a customer perspective, I tend to have more trust in .net domains compared to .co domains. However, in today's digital landscape, people are increasingly comfortable shopping on websites with various domain extensions, including those ending in .shop.

Top Bottom