Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Which domain registrar do you prefer the most?

Owercull

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been a user of NameCheap for some time, but I have come across negative feedback about their services lately. As a result, I am considering transferring some of my high-quality domains to another provider to avoid any issues.

Can anyone suggest a reliable domain registrar, preferably a well-established company?

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been using Namesilo for ten years without a single complaint. And yeah, Porkbun also receives positive recommendations, but since I haven't personally used it, I can't give an opinion either way.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They offer free privacy protection for whois information, the most affordable rates for .com domains, and have a strict no-politics stance. I have transferred all my domains to this registrar and strongly recommend it as your ultimate choice. If you decide to go with another registrar, be cautious about potential renewal fees that are 2-5 times higher than the initial registration cost.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Six months ago, I was using Namecheap, but now I've switched to Cloudflare. Why Cloudflare? Well, I already heavily rely on Cloudflare for various purposes. Their pricing is clear and transparent, so you won't suddenly get charged $24 for a domain on a Sunday night just because you forgot to transfer it to another registrar. While Cloudflare's user experience may not be the best at the moment, it is fully functional.

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Dynadot is an excellent registrar. I have noticed that the propagation time, which refers to how quickly changes to domain settings are applied, is remarkably fast with both Dynadot and Namecheap.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Internetbs is another viable choice worth considering.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
At the moment, I am using Namecheap without experiencing any problems thus far.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Any location that allows me to manage my domains effortlessly is truly preferable. I previously used Godaddy but transitioned to Namecheap. If Namecheap becomes problematic, I am open to relocating my domains elsewhere. It's not that I lack loyalty; rather, occasionally, it might be the companies themselves that demonstrate a lack of loyalty towards their current customers.

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I can personally attest to the reliability of Namesilo as I have been using their services for an extended period.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Namesilo and Porkbun are excellent choices for domain management. I'm not sure why you're considering migrating, as I don't know if you're facing any problems with Namecheap.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's input. I wanted to share an update that I have successfully transferred the majority of my domains to Namesilo. The transition was smooth and hassle-free.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find myself in a similar situation as I am currently using Namecheap, too. It's quite a coincidence!

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have had personal experience with several domain management platforms, including Godaddy, Name.com, MyDomain, Namesilo, Namecheap, Dynadot, SAV, Namebright, Epik, and Network Solution. When dealing with a small number of domains, the choice of platform doesn't make much of a difference. However, if you need to handle domains in bulk, Namebright is the most efficient option. SAV, on the other hand, offers more affordable prices. In my experience, Godaddy and Network Solution have been the least satisfactory choices.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a positive opinion of Dynadot due to their fair pricing and satisfactory customer support.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Up until now, I am content with my experience using Namecheap.

Top Bottom