Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

MMO P&S Where do I start to learn how to make a bot?

Ivanteli

Reaction score
I aspire to create a bot capable of managing multiple accounts, automating posts, and handling various tasks. Which programming language should I learn for this purpose? Thanks.

Proudel

Reaction score
Python is a great choice for building bots. It's easy to learn and maintain. For automation, you can explore using Selenium.

Dingessi

Reaction score
Your choice might depend on whether you want a polished interface, work primarily with Windows, or have plans to sell your product. I've been using both C# and Python for similar tasks, and I find it's beneficial to know both. C# is great for building UIs that handle data processing, while Python can manage backend tasks like scraping and heavy computation. I'd recommend getting proficient in both since they offer excellent libraries and have extensive community support. As long as Windows remains popular, C# will too. Python, on the other hand, is widely loved and definitely worth learning.

Peaker

Reaction score
Python is an excellent choice.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Master coding. Python is a solid option.

Mitzios

Reaction score
Consider exploring Python with Selenium for your automation needs. This combination can help you build bots for various tasks. For a practical example, search for "Python Selenium Tinder" on YouTube—you can create a Tinder automation bot in just 30 minutes by following a tutorial. The skills you gain can be applied to any website.

If you're looking for no-code options, powerful tools like ZennoPoster and BrowserAutomationStudio are also worth considering. Both are available from vendors on MMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

SelfDev

Reaction score
I aspire to create a bot capable of managing multiple accounts, automating posts, and handling various tasks. Which programming language should I learn for this purpose? Thanks.
Begin with Selenium, whether you're using Python or C#.

Mitzios

Reaction score
Python is the ideal language for building your bot—it's simple yet powerful. Once you're comfortable with it, you can explore tools like Selenium for further automation.

Slipkin

Reaction score
I aspire to create a bot capable of managing multiple accounts, automating posts, and handling various tasks.
Absolutely, you can—with Python and Selenium.

Sk8rid

Reaction score
@ifxsnakes If you have basic coding knowledge and strong logic skills, you can create it yourself using Python and Selenium. However, if you only need to automate one or two tasks, seeking expert assistance might be a better option.

Heracyte

Reaction score
Start by learning a programming language. I agree with most of the suggestions—begin with Python. Get familiar with how the web functions, and use Python’s scraping libraries to automate tasks.

SellFunky

Reaction score
I recommend automating with JavaScript. Once you’re proficient in JS, you can transition to various areas like websites, backends, and more. While other languages can also be used, JavaScript's versatility makes it a strong choice.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
In my opinion, JavaScript (JS) is more future-proof. Once you’re comfortable with the language, you can easily transition into areas like web development, as JS is the primary language for frontend development. This familiarity will be beneficial if you choose to delve into web development later.

Another advantage is that you can also use JS to build backends (server-side), allowing you to create a complete web app without needing to learn multiple programming languages. While Python is easier to learn and excels in backend development, it’s more limited in scope compared to JavaScript.

Top Bottom