Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Where can I find tool for linkedin automation?

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As a senior growth marketer, I have been using tools like Massplanner (in the past), Jarvee, and Socinator. However, in recent years, I've found that Jarvee (now SUSocial) and Socinator have become quite unreliable, often causing LinkedIn to suspend client accounts due to numerous bugs.

I have a specific question for you all:

Are you aware of any alternatives that can efficiently manage around 100 LinkedIn accounts using just one software tool? My primary focus is on sending out connection requests.

I'm planning to try followinglike.com soon, but I would greatly appreciate additional recommendations, as I find that this software appears to be outdated.

Thank you in advance for your insights and suggestions.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As a senior growth marketer, I have been using tools like Massplanner (in the past), Jarvee, and Socinator. However, in recent years, I've found that Jarvee (now SUSocial) and Socinator have become quite unreliable, often causing LinkedIn to suspend client accounts due to numerous bugs.

I have a specific question for you all:

Are you aware of any alternatives that can efficiently manage around 100 LinkedIn accounts using just one software tool? My primary focus is on sending out connection requests.

I'm planning to try followinglike.com soon, but I would greatly appreciate additional recommendations, as I find that this software appears to be outdated.

Thank you in advance for your insights and suggestions.
I have made numerous attempts in the past, resulting in multiple accounts being blocked.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, it would be great if you could provide more information about how you used these software applications. This way, we can offer more effective assistance.

Regarding your comment about using them "Mainly for sending out connection requests," could you elaborate on your workflow? For instance, do you import a list of LinkedIn profile URLs and let the bot handle the rest of the process?

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, it would be great if you could provide more information about how you used these software applications. This way, we can offer more effective assistance.

Regarding your comment about using them "Mainly for sending out connection requests," could you elaborate on your workflow? For instance, do you import a list of LinkedIn profile URLs and let the bot handle the rest of the process?
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Certainly, I gather LinkedIn account URLs through web scraping and then integrate them into the Social BOT.

Do you have any recommendations for suitable software available for this task?

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Certainly, I gather LinkedIn account URLs through web scraping and then integrate them into the Social BOT.

Do you have any recommendations for suitable software available for this task?
Regrettably, as of now, I'm unaware of any trustworthy software available to address this issue.

The problem itself is intriguing. Should I opt to create such a bot, I'll provide you with the BlackHatWorld Marketplace link for purchase.

Cheers!

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I effectively handled 20 accounts using Chrome profiles, all without relying on any BOT or software assistance.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Experiencing a LinkedIn account suspension can be attributed to various factors. To identify the reasons behind your suspended accounts, consider asking yourself the following questions:

1. What was the daily count of connection requests you were sending?
  2. How many accounts were operated using the same IP address or Proxy?
  3. Are there any common traits among your accounts? This may include sending identical links, using spam-like language, or sending the same message content, linking them together in any way.
  4. How old are the accounts that got suspended?
  5. Did you properly warm-up these accounts before engaging in activities?
  6. Were the accounts purchased or self-created?
  7. How long did it take for the accounts to become suspended?
  8. When you mention "suspended," what exactly happens? Does LinkedIn request ID verification or any other specific action?
By answering these questions, you may gain insights into the potential causes of your account suspensions on LinkedIn.

Top Bottom