Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P Where can I find a domain for free?

Starthe

Reaction score
Hi there,

Are there any alternatives to Freenom that offer free domain registration? I tried registering a new domain on Freenom, but they are currently experiencing technical issues.

1.png

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe you are using a virtual private network (VPN).

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does Freenom function effectively for you?

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you a student? If so, you can obtain free domains through the Github Student Pack Offers provided by Github. Simply apply for the Github Student program using your .edu email address, my friend.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using free domains can negatively impact your endeavors. I recommend investing a small amount of money to acquire a proper domain. You can even find domain extensions like .xyz available for approximately $2 per year.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand that it may not be intended for a money-generating website. However, please note that the $2 cost is only applicable for the first year, and the subsequent years may require an increased investment of around $20-30 per year. If you plan on having multiple domains, this could potentially become problematic in terms of cost.

HellSuper

Reaction score
I highly recommend avoiding free options as they often come with hidden costs in the long run. Consider this analogy: would you allow a group of strangers to clean your house for free? Most likely not, as there is usually an ulterior motive behind free services that may not benefit you.

Godaddy currently offers a $0.99 per month plan if you pay for two years, even for .com domains. You don't have to host your website with them, just make a DNS or CNAME change if you use a different CRM.

Namecheap is another option where you can get a .com domain for $6 for the first year if you are a new customer. They also have some unique and inexpensive domain options ranging from $0.98 per year to $2 or $3 for the first year.

Namecheap's shared hosting plan at $7 per month includes free SSL and privacy for all domains, making it a great choice for beginners.

If you need to earn some extra money to cover your expenses (although it may not be enough to pay rent or significant bills), survey sites like Ysence (worldwide), Surveyjunkie, and Swagbucks (which pays via PayPal) can potentially help you earn over $100 if you dedicate a couple of days to them. Personally, I still spend around $5 every morning on Swagbucks while sipping coffee, allowing me to have an additional $150 per month to cover online tool expenses.

Top Bottom