Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P Where can I find a buyer for a domain with a domain rating of 70?

Tevetto

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a domain with a domain rating of 70 and I would like to sell it. Do you have any suggestions on what a fair price would be and where to find potential buyers?

Thanks in advance.

Bracell

Reaction score
Domain Rating (DR) should not be the sole criterion for evaluation. To determine if it is worth considering, it is important to have access to all the relevant details and information about the domain. Examining the complete set of factors will provide a better understanding of its value and whether it meets your requirements.

Heracyte

Reaction score
Yes, I understand. Providing a comprehensive description in the Buy, Sell, Trade (BST) section can indeed help attract the right buyer by clearly explaining what you are selling and setting appropriate expectations. I wish you the best of luck in finding the right buyer for your item.

Later edit: Please note that based on your current account level, you may not be able to sell in the BST section at the moment. Please be aware of this restriction.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
Although it is not available currently, there will be knowledgeable experts who will share their valuable insights on the pricing. I suggest waiting for their opinions before making any decisions.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Platforms such as Flippa, Sedo, and Godaddy auctions are examples of websites where you can explore and participate in domain name auctions.

Top Bottom