Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

When attempting to add a menu using Elementor, the software displays a message stating "System Error."

GambitTeen

Reaction score
It seems that even though your Elementor plugin is active, certain elements in the software display "(Pro)" next to them. When attempting to use the Pro Menu element, an error message appears saying "System Error" on your localhost. However, other functions in Elementor are working correctly. Do you know the reason for this issue?

Thank you.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It seems that even though your Elementor plugin is active, certain elements in the software display "(Pro)" next to them. When attempting to use the Pro Menu element, an error message appears saying "System Error" on your localhost. However, other functions in Elementor are working correctly. Do you know the reason for this issue?

Thank you.

Consider contacting the support team of Elementor as they could potentially assist you in resolving the problem.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider contacting the support team of Elementor as they could potentially assist you in resolving the problem.
I agree that Elementor's support is exceptional. In case you are unable to reach out to them due to legal reasons, please ensure that your PHP version is up-to-date and that you are using the latest version of Elementor. Additionally, it would be helpful to know which server environment you are using, and whether you can access error logs to identify the source of the issue.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree that Elementor's support is exceptional. In case you are unable to reach out to them due to legal reasons, please ensure that your PHP version is up-to-date and that you are using the latest version of Elementor. Additionally, it would be helpful to know which server environment you are using, and whether you can access error logs to identify the source of the issue.
Im using GPL plugin. They wont help.

I have attempted to use it on Localhost, but I've tried all available options to no avail, from PHP 7.4 to 8. However, now that you have pointed it out, I will take a look at my server error logs. It's the first time I've encountered this type of error.

Top Bottom