Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter What's the most effective method for manually managing 30 Twitter accounts?

kocero88

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to create around 30 Twitter accounts and make them appear like genuine profiles.

My main concern is how to manage them effectively to avoid bans. Here's my initial plan, but since I lack experience in managing Twitter accounts, I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it:

1. Purchase 30 aged accounts.
  2. Use SMM panels to gradually build up to 100-200 followers for each account, making them seem more legitimate to others before implementing the follow/unfollow method.
  3. Start slowly with the follow/unfollow method (I don't need many followers on these accounts, 1k-2k would suffice).
  4. Utilize dedicated proxies and the Incognito mode for managing these accounts (Assigning a different proxy and Incognito profile for each account).
I'd appreciate any tips from those who have successfully managed Twitter accounts.

Vunderl

Reaction score
Numerous social media account sellers can be found on online marketplaces. Conduct a Google search to identify and quickly purchase from them. It's authentic.

Xyliase

Reaction score
I believe your approach is sufficient to avoid detection or bans. However, it's crucial to ensure that the masking service you employ is secure, with no leaks, and ideally, unique. If you've successfully managed stealth PayPal accounts before, handling Twitter and other social media accounts should pose less of a challenge. Begin by testing your strategies on a few accounts and gradually scale up when you are confident in their effectiveness. The strategy outlined in your post is a promising starting point. Best of luck!

Top Bottom