Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What's a good cheap host that can handle high traffic? (preferably shared)

Baneadl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi! I'm currently searching for a good hosting provider, preferably one that offers shared hosting. I've checked out some previous posts in this forum, but I'm still struggling to decide. I've tried DreamHost, Hostinger, and NameCheap, but they're all a bit slow for my liking. I was thinking about switching to DreamPress from DreamHost, but it's $20 per month. Is there anything solid that I can get for $10 to $15 per month? Thanks for any advice!

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,
How much traffic are we discussing?

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider SiteGround and A2 Hosting.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Check out Namecheap's plans, which are solid in terms of quota and price.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe that shared hosting is not designed to handle large amounts of traffic. So, if you have a large amount of traffic, I believe a cloud-scalable solution would be preferable.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Namecheap.

Been using them for 3 years.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider using the services of libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
They are good and dependable. IMHO.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The amount of CPU and RAM allocated to your account is the limitation of Shared hosting.
These days, most (if not all) shared hosting providers use CloudLinux, which limits your account's CPU and RAM usage to the limits set for your plan.

When you reach those limits, your site will start returning 503 errors until the resource usage drops below the limit.

For higher traffic sites, consider Cloudways or WP Bolt VPS solutions.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

Selecting a good web host can be a difficult task. Today, there are numerous options available. And I'm sure you're aware of your website's requirements. However, there are some important factors to consider when choosing shared hosting, such as
Pricing
Storage
Bandwidth
Server security performance
Money-back assurance
Backups for technical support
Additional characteristics
These will assist you in making an even better decision. Let me add one more suggestion: look into the reviews of the service provider you intend to use. and compare the plans to others to see what features you get for the price.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WPX is inexpensive for the quality and service you will receive and use.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Amazon Web Services wins. You can also get 1000 free credit simply by asking for the three lowest tiers to be free for three months. Static IP address, shell access, free https

Top Bottom