Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube What your thoughts about taking Youtube FULL TIME CAREER?

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you open to pursuing a full-time career on YouTube? Personally, I haven't been able to do so because many people still don't consider YouTube a legitimate career. There is a perception that those who choose YouTube as a career are people who have failed to find success in other aspects of their lives.

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, why would it not be possible?

There are numerous instances where people operate legitimate business channels, own companies, and fulfill their tax obligations.

Even older people, particularly in advanced nations, are increasingly recognizing it as a viable and significant source of income.

Chonessah

Reaction score
There is a fear among some people that you can achieve greater financial success with less effort than they can.

A1te

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, why would it not be possible?

There are numerous instances where people operate legitimate business channels, own companies, and fulfill their tax obligations.

Even older people, particularly in advanced nations, are increasingly recognizing it as a viable and significant source of income.
However, in developing countries, there is a prevailing mindset among people that is not forward-thinking or open to embracing such types of work.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Undoubtedly, it would be a significant leap that I haven't taken yet. However, if my earnings were several times higher than my annual salary, I would consider it more seriously.

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, pursuing such endeavors requires substantial effort, and I must admit that I have a tendency towards laziness. However, I believe that if you genuinely enjoy what you do, it is the right path to choose. Happiness should be a guiding factor in making such decisions.

Top Bottom