Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook What would be the best place to buy Facebook Accounts?

Cetical

Reaction score
I want to buy an account to use as a secondary personal profile. It needs to be old, with a few hundred friends, some posts, and photos. It shouldn't trigger any verification or should already be verified.

Where's the best place to find something like this?

Also, how much do these accounts usually sell for? Someone offered me $60, but I think that's too much. Is this normal?

Poolab

Reaction score
Check the marketplace; you'll find sellers there.

Mountaili

Reaction score
I see there are many sellers in the market. You can refer to them. As far as I know, prices vary depending on the account type.

Bergires

Reaction score
Directly from MMO marketplace sellers.

Intricul

Reaction score
The price ranges from $10 to $20 each, which I believe is reasonable.

Dingessi

Reaction score
I want to buy an account to use as a secondary personal profile. It needs to be old, with a few hundred friends, some posts, and photos. It shouldn't trigger any verification or should already be verified.

Where's the best place to find something like this?

Also, how much do these accounts usually sell for? Someone offered me $60, but I think that's too much. Is this normal?
Have you located a vendor offering a low price yet?

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Consider sharing the topic in the social media section; numerous sellers are active there.

Piluen

Reaction score
Another option is to post in the "want to buy" section, where sellers will reach out to you.

Top Bottom