Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What would be easiest and fast way to get real Instagram followers?

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are the available methods to acquire genuine Instagram followers, whether through paid or free approaches? Initially, I considered purchasing mass direct messages (DMs), but later discovered that this method is no longer reliable. Another idea was to buy comments on posts made by competitors. I'm interested to know your thoughts on these strategies or if you have any other suggestions or experiences regarding effective ways to quickly gain real followers.

Cetical

Reaction score
The most dependable method is to use the follow/unfollow strategy while also consistently creating engaging content and showing appreciation for targeted posts.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
What are the available methods to acquire genuine Instagram followers, whether through paid or free approaches? Initially, I considered purchasing mass direct messages (DMs), but later discovered that this method is no longer reliable. Another idea was to buy comments on posts made by competitors. I'm interested to know your thoughts on these strategies or if you have any other suggestions or experiences regarding effective ways to quickly gain real followers.
There are numerous approaches and techniques available to accomplish this task, but as mentioned by the person above, the most effective strategy is to engage with your potential audience by liking and following them. Additionally, it involves identifying prominent accounts within your specific field and using similar tactics towards people who engage with and comment on their posts. This approach primarily targets the most active and engaged audience members.

Airship

Reaction score
A method that requires payment and doesn't lose effectiveness over time involves compensating other accounts to promote your own. On the other hand, a free method that remains within the boundaries of the platform's guidelines is to engage in follow/unfollow strategies. In today's context, having compelling content on your profile can still lead to rapid viral growth and the acquisition of thousands of followers within a short span of time.

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The technique of following and unfollowing can be employed, and if you decide to manage multiple accounts, you can also use the approach of establishing a parent-child relationship.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To obtain genuine and engaged followers on social media platforms, it is advisable to keep an eye on the followers of an account in your specific field and selectively follow or unfollow people who actively engage through comments.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe that personly following and unfollowing targeted accounts is a time-consuming task. Additionally, as a newcomer to Instagram marketing, I am unaware of the daily limitations on the number of follows allowed. Therefore, I am curious if there are any effective bots available in the market that can perform this task efficiently.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my opinion, the initial step towards gaining more followers or achieving viral success involves ensuring that your profile contains distinct and original content.

Hammerg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Like many others in this forum, I agree that F/UF (Follow/Unfollow) is a viable strategy. However, in my opinion, the story reactions method has become significantly superior in recent times. It allows you to interact with nearly 2,000 stories daily, while following a mere 200 accounts is the safe limit to avoid potential bans or captchas. The story reactions method offers a much wider reach thanks to its higher limits on actions.

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I created a music website and successfully expanded its Instagram presence to around 600 followers. The strategy that proved effective for me involved following and unfollowing users. However, it's important to wait a few days before unfollowing and maintain a decent number of accounts you are following. This approach helps avoid the impression that you're solely focused on gaining followers. Additionally, I engaged with Reddit users, sharing personal experiences and having conversations with them. As a result, many users are now establishing a strong connection with me on Instagram, and they are even sharing the account with their acquaintances.

Tensco

Reaction score
I believe that personly following and unfollowing targeted accounts is a time-consuming task. Additionally, as a newcomer to Instagram marketing, I am unaware of the daily limitations on the number of follows allowed. Therefore, I am curious if there are any effective bots available in the market that can perform this task efficiently.
I've been engaged in Instagram marketing for quite a while, and my approach has primarily revolved around the follow/unfollow strategy, with a few modifications. I haven't experimented with other methods extensively. One of the Instagram pages I focused on growing managed to reach 200,000 followers within around 8 months, resulting in a consistent monthly income of $600.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Parent-Child Bond or Tale Enjoys!

BigPurple

Reaction score
The Mother Slave technique is the most effective approach for achieving consistent progress. Nevertheless, it requires a significant investment of time, patience, and financial resources.

Top Bottom