Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube What trick is this Youtube Channel using to get 1 million views a day?

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The channel mentioned below began recently and has achieved 300k subscribers within just two months. Furthermore, all of their short videos effortlessly garner 1 million views.

I have confirmed that their channel is verified, but they don't seem to have a specific keyword planning strategy. However, they are following a similar pattern to achieve their success.

Here is the link to one of their shorts videos:

I suspect that they may be receiving assistance from an MCN (Multi-Channel Network) or some third-party service to boost their view count. Interestingly, I have come across a few other channels within the same niche that exhibit a similar pattern.

It's worth noting that the quality of their video content does not seem to justify its viral reach. This raises the question of how they manage to rank their videos so easily.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears that the majority of her views are coming from India. Interestingly, achieving viral success on YouTube doesn't necessarily require creating extraordinary videos; anything has the potential to resonate with audiences. In the case of these videos, they are not considered subpar either. Viewers enjoy watching the daily life of a Tamil (Indian) family living in the USA, which explains their popularity.

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
Yes, this monetized channel has managed to accumulate an impressive 96 million views within a short span of just 40 days.

analytics.jpg

The subscriber growth of this channel has been astonishingly rapid. However, it is worth noting that the channel owner doesn't appear to employ any deceptive or unethical tactics (commonly known as black hat techniques) to achieve this growth. Interestingly, the owner's other channel didn't fare as well in terms of success.

CommentsValued

Reaction score
It appears that the majority of her views are coming from India. Interestingly, achieving viral success on YouTube doesn't necessarily require creating extraordinary videos; anything has the potential to resonate with audiences. In the case of these videos, they are not considered subpar either. Viewers enjoy watching the daily life of a Tamil (Indian) family living in the USA, which explains their popularity.
Indeed, I concur with your statement, but the rapid and extraordinary expansion of this channel raises doubts. It appears to be following a similar trajectory as other channels that gain 100,000 subscribers and 10 million views on a daily basis. My curiosity lies in understanding the strategies employed by these channels to achieve such remarkable growth. It seems unlikely that this can be attributed to the use of social media marketing panels. Furthermore, I find it perplexing that YouTube's algorithm has failed to detect and address this consistent promotion of their content.

Sealoye

Reaction score
Yes, this monetized channel has managed to accumulate an impressive 96 million views within a short span of just 40 days.

The subscriber growth of this channel has been astonishingly rapid. However, it is worth noting that the channel owner doesn't appear to employ any deceptive or unethical tactics (commonly known as black hat techniques) to achieve this growth. Interestingly, the owner's other channel didn't fare as well in terms of success.

Why is it that we are unable to avail ourselves of such services? What specific techniques are these channels using, and how is YouTube permitting their existence?

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I concur with your statement, but the rapid and extraordinary expansion of this channel raises doubts. It appears to be following a similar trajectory as other channels that gain 100,000 subscribers and 10 million views on a daily basis. My curiosity lies in understanding the strategies employed by these channels to achieve such remarkable growth. It seems unlikely that this can be attributed to the use of social media marketing panels. Furthermore, I find it perplexing that YouTube's algorithm has failed to detect and address this consistent promotion of their content.
Why is it that we are unable to avail ourselves of such services? What specific techniques are these channels using, and how is YouTube permitting their existence?

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Lately, I've observed numerous channels that have been able to accumulate millions of views without receiving any copyright strikes whatsoever. The most plausible explanation that has been circulating is the emergence of a term known as "YouTube Bribing." This suggests that certain people within YouTube may be intentionally turning a blind eye and allowing favorable treatment for specific people or channels.

llooo.png

I have been closely documenting a situation involving YouTube channels that exhibit similar patterns recently. I have gathered a wealth of information and acquired various methods related to this subject, which I intend to share. However, in the meantime, I am eager to hear the perspectives of others regarding this matter.

Top Bottom