Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

LB What is your opinion on press releases?

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I was interested in purchasing some press releases on this forum, but I ended up buying from a platform I found on Google. However, it turned out to be a complete scam since only three out of at least 400 articles were indexed within a month. Upon closer inspection, I discovered that most of the articles were missing categories, and the sitemap was also absent.

This led me to believe that it was just another business attempting to make money. What is your opinion on this matter?

Gaucompa

Reaction score
I was interested in purchasing some press releases on this forum, but I ended up buying from a platform I found on Google. However, it turned out to be a complete scam since only three out of at least 400 articles were indexed within a month. Upon closer inspection, I discovered that most of the articles were missing categories, and the sitemap was also absent.

This led me to believe that it was just another business attempting to make money. What is your opinion on this matter?
It seems that things have changed significantly over the past 8-9 years. Back then, both links and traffic from high Page Ranks (PRs) were highly beneficial, even the more affordable ones.

However, the situation has evolved, and presently, Google tends to view these types of links as spam.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
The press release used to be an effective SEO method in the past, but it no longer produces the same results.

Top Bottom