Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LSEO What is your approach to ranking your GMBs?

Drewzard

Reaction score
What is your strategy for ranking GMBs? Have you heard that CTR manipulation is the most effective method?

MonkeyKing

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Utilizing citations, embeds, and links has proven to be effective for improving the ranking of Google My Business (GMB) listings. However, I've come across numerous negative remarks regarding the manipulation of click-through rates (CTR).

Desperado

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Considering Google's approach, it's likely that a combination of various factors plays a role in search rankings. This includes elements such as click-through rate (CTR), citations, links, domain age, keywords in titles and reviews, ALT tags on images, geotagging of images, uniqueness of images, website authority, proximity to the searcher, reviews on other platforms, business hours, and more. Based on my experience, a substantial number of citations, strategic keyword placement in titles and reviews, along with image geotagging, proved to be sufficient for achieving success even in a competitive niche.

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is important to acquire reviews that contain relevant keywords, along with regularly posting on Google My Business (GMB). Instead of purchasing reviews, it is advisable to seek reviews from friends and family members.

Top Bottom