Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What is the simplest approach to developing a bot to perform this task?

Putionis

Reaction score
So, I make money by sharing Amazon products on Reddit, and I am looking to automate this process. However, I am uncertain about how to proceed.

I currently have multiple accounts and use the Tor browser to post my product links. I require a bot that can launch Tor and post content on Reddit.

How can I quickly create a bot for this task? Perhaps a macro would suffice, but I am not certain since there are no Captchas involved. Please provide assistance.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you attempted using Zennoposter?

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you attempted using Zennoposter?
I am not familiar with this software; can it manage other programs, such as the Tor browser?

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This software allows you to mechanize various web tasks, though it requires a single payment as it's not free. While Tor is not an option, you can opt for either Chrome or Mozilla, and the software provides an internal proxy feature to conceal your IP address.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This software allows you to mechanize various web tasks, though it requires a single payment as it's not free. While Tor is not an option, you can opt for either Chrome or Mozilla, and the software provides an internal proxy feature to conceal your IP address.
Is there any cost-free alternative or a pirated version available?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Feel free to examine AutoIt.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there any cost-free alternative or a pirated version available?
Browser Automation Studio offers a free version identical to its paid counterpart, except for the support. Check it out at bablosoft.com/shop/BrowserAutomationStudio. Additionally, there are paid extensions available, including a handy tool for changing browser fingerprints, which can prove highly beneficial, particularly for tasks involving Reddit.
Alternatively, you can opt for Python with Selenium, though it entails a learning curve. Nevertheless, acquiring Python skills can be advantageous, albeit time-consuming.

Bigan

Reaction score
If the software is equipped with socks proxy compatibility, it presents opportunities for using Tor. However, this process necessitates a modest Linux server, such as a Raspberry Pi, to set up a Tor server alongside a configured socks proxy.

Nonetheless, I have reservations about using Tor for reddit, as Tor proxies are commonly subjected to extensive misuse.

Top Bottom