Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What is the most efficient method for acquiring programming skills quickly?

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am extremely enthusiastic about creating bots and I am curious to learn the most rapid approach to gain the necessary skills to build my own bots. I would appreciate any advice that can assist me in achieving my goal, along with an estimate of the amount of time required.

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Commence your learning journey with online tutorials. Absorb their content, practice actively, and build upon that foundation. Experiment by working on a project, and when encountering challenges, leverage resources like Google, Stack Overflow, and Quora to seek answers and solutions. An excellent source of guides, in addition to those available through Google, is Udemy, which also offers free courses. Best of luck on your learning path!

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The time it takes to bypass algorithms can vary depending on the complexity of the application, such as TikTok. It could range from a few months to achieve this. To begin, it's essential to focus on fundamental aspects, like learning how to make correct HTTPS requests using PHP, including cookie handling, understanding REST principles, and working with JSON.

Additionally, it's advisable to stop from using browser emulations in any part of the process.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Choose a language that interests you for learning. If you're interested in web applications, consider PHP/JS, and for scripting, think about Python. Begin with manageable tasks and gradually increase the complexity of challenges. Divide a project into smaller, achievable steps. Use resources like Google and Stack Overflow, as they are valuable allies in programming. Keep solving these smaller tasks until you complete the bigger picture. In my opinion, this is the most effective way to learn.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fastest way to learn programming

Luckily, you can easily access excellent tutorials and online courses for free on the internet that teach various skills. YouTube hosts numerous 3+ hour-long tutorials and courses covering diverse programming languages, making it effortless to grasp the fundamentals.

However, it's important to remember that programming is a practical skill, and the most effective and efficient method to enter the field is by creating your own projects. Regardless of the programming language you wish to learn, there is undoubtedly a course available with a plethora of projects to work on.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have mentored over 10 developers during my time running a software development agency.

The most efficient method of learning is engaging in something you are genuinely interested in, something that sparks passion within you, and having a mentor who can provide guidance.

Your mentor could be a friend, or you could seek a beginner's position in a development agency, which will significantly accelerate your learning process.

Without a mentor or assistance, the learning journey will be more challenging, and you'll need to cultivate patience.

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Choosing to pursue bot programming could potentially lead you to a path of failure. Companies, particularly those in the social media sector, employ specialized teams to combat bot-related issues. As a bot programmer, you will frequently face irate customers due to the regular disruptions in bot functionality. Online tutorials are readily available, making the learning process ordinary and not particularly unique. However, if this is truly your aspiration, I wish you the best of luck!

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Choosing to pursue bot programming could potentially lead you to a path of failure. Companies, particularly those in the social media sector, employ specialized teams to combat bot-related issues. As a bot programmer, you will frequently face irate customers due to the regular disruptions in bot functionality. Online tutorials are readily available, making the learning process ordinary and not particularly unique. However, if this is truly your aspiration, I wish you the best of luck!
Appreciation, my friend, for your sincerity. In truth, I'm not keen on social media; I simply enjoy monitoring and constructing projects for engaging in micro-tasks.

Top Bottom