Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P What is the method for concealing the origin IP address of a website?

Heracyte

Reaction score
Is there a way to conceal my hosting provider's identity by masking my website's origin IP address? I am hesitant to use Cloudflare because it may redirect any DMCA complaints to my hosting provider, leading to potential penalties.

Are there any alternatives to Cloudflare, such as setting up my own reverse proxy? Alternatively, are there any anonymous reverse proxy services available that don't redirect DMCA or other complaints to my hosting provider?

It's surprising that there isn't a service already available that provides an Anonymous CDN/proxy for concealing website details.

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Based on my knowledge, using a CDN (Content Delivery Network) is the optimal choice for this situation.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Are there any anonymous CDNs that you are aware of? I ask because Cloudflare has a policy of notifying hosting providers about user complaints.

LoganG

Reaction score
  1. Ideally, you should be hosting your website on a DMCA-ignored hosting provider and have your domain registered with a private registrar from the start. It's not wise to only focus on finding an anonymous CDN when your overall setup is already vulnerable.
  2. Having a CDN is crucial if you want your website to function optimally for your users.
  3. It's important to note that CDNs do not forward DMCA complaints; these complaints are typically addressed based on your domain.
  4. If you don't trust Cloudflare or other existing CDNs, you have the option to create your own CDN. However, this can be a complex and resource-intensive undertaking.

Tadeo

Reaction score
Use a proxy to conceal your IP address.

DasRaven

Reaction score
  1. Ideally, you should be hosting your website on a DMCA-ignored hosting provider and have your domain registered with a private registrar from the start. It's not wise to only focus on finding an anonymous CDN when your overall setup is already vulnerable.
  2. Having a CDN is crucial if you want your website to function optimally for your users.
  3. It's important to note that CDNs do not forward DMCA complaints; these complaints are typically addressed based on your domain.
  4. If you don't trust Cloudflare or other existing CDNs, you have the option to create your own CDN. However, this can be a complex and resource-intensive undertaking.
Thank you for reaching out! When it comes to private domain registration, there are several reputable options available. Some popular choices include Lyra, Internet.bs, and Dynadot. It's advisable to carefully research each registrar's features, pricing, and customer reviews to determine which one best suits your specific needs and preferences.

Neula

Reaction score
Using DDOS-GUard can be an effective solution for mitigating DDoS attacks. As for choosing a hosting provider, opting for a "no DMCA" hosting service could be a good idea if you want to prioritize avoiding DMCA-related issues. Regarding domain registration, Internet.bs is considered a reputable option.

Eclipse

Reaction score
Cloudflare offers a free plan that you can use for your website.

BurgerFantasy

Reaction score
The choice of using a DDoS proxy or similar solutions depends on your specific needs and the purpose for which you require protection. If your aim is to proactively prevent or anticipate potential DDoS attacks, it may be beneficial to consider implementing a DDoS proxy or a relevant security solution.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I currently use Cloudflare for my website.

Pruers

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand your perspective, and using an offshore hosting provider that doesn't accept DMCA complaints can indeed be an effective way to protect your website. While Cloudflare provides certain benefits like IP masking and DDoS protection, combining it with an offshore hosting service can offer an extra layer of security. Alternatively, DDoS-Guard.net's free plan is also worth considering as an alternative to Cloudflare. Ultimately, the choice depends on your specific needs, budget, and level of protection required.

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Cloudflare is a popular choice for website protection and performance optimization. However, it's important to note that the default settings may not provide complete IP hiding. To achieve better IP hiding, it is recommended to make certain adjustments in the Cloudflare settings. By customizing the configuration, you can enhance the effectiveness of IP concealment.

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To elaborate on customizing Cloudflare settings for improved IP hiding, here are a few additional considerations:

1. Enable "Hide IP Address" option: In the Cloudflare dashboard, go to the "DNS" section and click on the orange cloud icon next to your domain. This hides the origin IP address and proxies traffic through Cloudflare.
  2. Use Cloudflare SSL/TLS encryption: Enable "Full" or "Full (Strict)" SSL/TLS mode to ensure secure communication between visitors and your website, while preventing direct access to your server's IP address.
  3. Configure Firewall Rules: Set up specific Firewall Rules to restrict access to your server based on various criteria like IP address, country, or user-agent. This adds an extra layer of protection and reduces the exposure of your IP address.
  4. Consider a dedicated IP address: Cloudflare's default setup uses shared IP addresses. However, for stricter IP hiding, you can opt for a dedicated IP address provided by Cloudflare (available on paid plans) to further obscure your server's IP.
  5. Disable Cloudflare proxy for sensitive subdomains: If you have certain subdomains or services that require direct server access, such as email (MX records), it's recommended to bypass the Cloudflare proxy for those subdomains to avoid potential issues.
Remember, these adjustments should be made with caution, taking into account the specific needs of your website and balancing security requirements with desired functionality.

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please delete all information except for these two records:

• "www"
  • "@"
Also, please ensure that the 'proxy' is enabled for these two records.

Top Bottom