Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What is the best way to go about learning programming?

Enuentis

Reaction score
Although programming appears to be difficult, it holds great potential. What steps should I take to initiate my programming education?

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
Although programming appears to be difficult, it holds great potential. What steps should I take to initiate my programming education?
If you lack any prior experience, Codeacademy could prove highly beneficial as it offers a free and excellent starting point for complete novices to begin their programming journey.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Occasionally, Udemy provides courses at a price range of $5-7. Opt for a well-received comprehensive bootcamp course. If you're interested in WordPress and freelancing, focus on learning PHP; otherwise, consider exploring JavaScript and other exciting topics.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
First, it's essential to determine the type of programming you wish to pursue and what specific tasks you aim to accomplish with your coding. For instance, aspiring web programmers should focus on learning HTML-5, CSS, Javascript, PHP, etc. If your goal is to create fast applications for Mac or iOS, mastering Swift and Objective C is crucial. However, if execution speed is not a primary concern and you seek a language that is cross-platform, user-friendly, and compatible with various databases for web deployment, a scripting language like LiveCode might be the right choice. I must clarify that I am not affiliated with LiveCode, but I have successfully developed cross-platform applications using it, which function well on macOS, Windows, and Linux computers. It has also proven effective for web development. To assist you further, there are informative Wikipedia articles available on the different programming languages and their respective uses. If your aim is to secure a programming job, it's advisable to consider the languages most in demand by employers and opt for mainstream choices. Best of luck in your endeavors!

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Explore the term "[your desired activity]" combined with "Python tutorial" on YouTube. Initially, I acquired Python skills by completing the free tier Codecademy course and subsequently following coding guides on YouTube. This approach involved having a tutorial video open in one window and writing code in another. Remarkably, an abundance of valuable knowledge is readily accessible at no cost.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Explore the path of your curiosity. What sparks your interest in Programming? It's the sole way to sustain your commitment. Believe me, the journey might be challenging and solitary, unless you opt for boot camps that provide a mentor specialized in your chosen field.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Take Udemy programming courses to acquire programming skills gradually through their step-by-step instruction and explore highly rated courses.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Gratitude to each and every one of you for your assistance! Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead :)

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I think George Hotz articulates it most effectively: 'Just program.' Discover what you wish to create or solve, and then start from there. An excellent approach is to use microcontrollers and an Arduino IDE, among other tools. With real-life hardware like LED's that provide visual feedback, you can immerse yourself in programming to your heart's content. This interactive and enjoyable method is perfect for beginners. It involves Python and C++ and provides a solid foundation for learning other programming languages in the future. However, don't assume that you can learn programming merely by watching videos and reading books. You must actively engage in coding!

Wishing you the best and encouraging you to have fun along the way. Once you achieve some small victories and explore new possibilities, it becomes an addictive, never-ending journey.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Discovering courses is the most effective method for rapid learning.

Top Bottom