Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok What I have found out about metadata tiktok reposting!

ZenaRip

Reaction score
For the past two months, I've been really diving deep into TikTok metadata.
First, I started by removing metadata from videos, which I think works the best.
Then, I became obsessed with making the videos look as "real" as possible.
This means copying ALL the unique metadata from the TikTok camera and putting it onto a new video. I also add a new copyright hash and change the filename to something unique. I made scripts that can do all this in just one click.
If you compare the videos made with my script to original TikTok videos, you won't see any difference at all.
TikTok has unique metadata tags for videos exported from its camera. You might think copying those is the way to go, right? Wrong.

In my struggle, I've found that it just doesn't really work. I wasted about 2 months playing around with something that doesn't work.

I tried editing the videos, adding my own invisible watermark (in case TikTok is adding one), and nothing worked.

Some people might say it's as easy as adjusting the brightness, contrast, or cutting a few seconds off the video. But it's not. That doesn't change the AI video hash. For more info, you can look up "videohash" in Python.

The true video hash is very difficult to manipulate. Cropping, editing, adding a few pixels, or anything like that won't change the true video hash.

And using MD5 hash-changing apps won't work either because they just superficially change the hash in a way that adds extra data to the file, which TikTok automatically flags as suspicious.

The most views I got using this method was around 28,000. But nothing more. I even got shadowbanned while testing, and now every video I upload says "not eligible for FYP" on it.

Even when you do change the metadata, TikTok still shadowbans your video to only get around 250-300 views.

I really doubt anyone has a real method for this, and if they're selling one, they're probably lying and won't show proof. They'll claim it's easy and they've figured it out, but they won't show real proof.

Binderke

Reaction score
We're in the same boat, buddy. I've tried everything, but nothing seems to work. TikTok keeps shadow banning accounts. The only solution is to create a new account and make new videos.

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
I really doubt anyone has a real method for this, and if they're selling one, they're probably lying and won't show proof. They'll claim it's easy and they've figured it out, but they won't show real proof.
What kind of evidence are you looking for?

TwitEdit

Reaction score
It's simpler than what you're trying to do. We get over 5 million views just by reposting videos.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
Following this as well. May I ask @Salamouna, how do you avoid a shadow ban?
We simply use phones and high-quality accounts, and we try to make the videos look original.

SelfDev

Reaction score
It seems like what you're doing is becoming as demanding as creating new content.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
So ultimately, you're not reposting but instead trying to make each video appear unique, right?
What do you mean? How is that different?

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
I think you shouldn't waste two months of your time; it only takes two months to realize it's not the right approach. In my case, it's taken four to five months.

The core principle is straightforward: you need to convince TikTok that you're a unique, original user, and your videos should reflect that.

To achieve this, strive to make each video as unique as possible. Use different devices, IPs, apps, or browser profiles for each account you create.

Regarding content, modify everything possible to ensure your videos look distinct from the original, making it harder for the TikTok algorithm to detect similarities. This includes adjusting brightness, saturation, timeframe, and audio.

My fastest account achieved 10,000 followers in about 10 days.

P.S. I don't offer any courses on this. Everything you need is mentioned above. Find your own secret sauce.

Top Bottom