Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What exactly is it about WordPress that you like?

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why do you like using WordPress? Is WordPress still the best platform for blogs and search engine optimization in your opinion?

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While I'm not particularly fond of WordPress, I must admit that it does offer many advantages, especially if you're on a tight budget.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For the simple reason that I can't code.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
One of the greatest advantages of WordPress is its user-friendliness, as it can be easily used to create a wide variety of websites.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WordPress offers user-friendliness that is accessible to everyone. :)

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use WordPress for 99% of my website builds because it's user-friendly and many of the themes have appealing default designs, requiring only minimal customization. I seldom need to code these days, except when there is a feature I require that is not offered by free or reasonably-priced plugins.

As far as SEO goes, the content's relevance to user queries and the website's reputation are the most important factors, rather than the specific CMS used.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WordPress is the emotional equivalent of a blog.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have any ideas on where I can sell my self-made WordPress theme from scratch? I have had difficulty getting my theme approved on ThemeForest.

Facent

Reaction score
Do you have any ideas on where I can sell my self-made WordPress theme from scratch? I have had difficulty getting my theme approved on ThemeForest.
How about giving templatemonster.com a try?

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, I find WordPress to be great because even as a beginner, I can easily make it work.

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To put it simply, WordPress is easy to access and use.

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When we put in a lot of effort, we tend to achieve good results. Therefore, I encourage you to keep trying to get approval from ThemeForest as it can help you reach a wider audience easily. Alternatively, you can also consider exploring the option of selling your theme on "www.templatemonster.com".

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In short, WordPress is easy to use and has readily available plugins. In greater detail, WordPress is lightweight and can be optimized for performance using tools like GTMetrix. Additionally, plugins with necessary features can save time for users. For instance, some plugins can evaluate on-page SEO for each article before posting it. Overall, WordPress is reliable and essentially free.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Absolutely, WordPress is a great platform for beginners as it is easy to set up and use, and the availability of plugins makes it easier for them to add features and functionality without any technical expertise.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WordPress is a great tool for building functional blogs, even for those with limited technical knowledge, thanks to the easy-to-install themes and plugins. Additionally, with tools like Elementor, designing an appealing blog layout is also easy and enjoyable.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
WordPress is user-friendly and provides a plethora of customization options to design various types of blogs. Its flexibility allows users to create unique and personalized blog designs that suit their needs and preferences.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Flexibility
User-friendly
Wide Variety of Subject Matter
Large Library of Extensions

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a reason not to? Can you suggest a more superior open-source CMS?

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Creating your own brand and website can be an effective way to sell your products/services, while also providing an opportunity to learn marketing and maintain complete control over your brand.

Top Bottom