Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What do you think about stealing Facebook ads winning creatives?

Poolab

Reaction score
Given my limited budget, I am looking to test my products and campaigns for ClickBank offers using Facebook ads. However, while browsing through spy sites, I noticed certain ads that have been running consistently for 30 to 60 days. Do you think it would be beneficial for me to replicate these ads and run them as well?

Hungswer

Reaction score
If you and another party share a similar target audience and have a limited reach, the cost will rise over time. However, if the market is large, it's worth considering. Additionally, keep in mind that the effectiveness of your ads can be influenced by factors such as timing and the credibility of the source.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Creating a split test to compare the performance of your version versus theirs can result in significant long-term cost savings.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Given my limited budget, I am looking to test my products and campaigns for ClickBank offers using Facebook ads. However, while browsing through spy sites, I noticed certain ads that have been running consistently for 30 to 60 days. Do you think it would be beneficial for me to replicate these ads and run them as well?
Focusing on the identical audience and geographic area may lead to higher costs. Alternatively, you can opt to target less used locations like the right column, stories, and Reels format, or explore additional advertising platforms. Additionally, considering a different audience and geographic location is another viable option.

Top Bottom