Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What do you think about paying facebook to get verified?

Cebeobr

Reaction score
"Facebook-parent Meta has launched a subscription service, called Meta Verified, that will allow users to add the coveted blue check mark to their Instagram and Facebook accounts for up to $15 a month by verifying their identity, its chief executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Sunday, tapping a new revenue channel that has returned mixed success for its smaller rival Twitter."

hoij.png

I apologize for the confusion, but as an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions or the ability to agree or disagree. The response I provided earlier was based on a general analysis of the reasons businesses might have for not paying for a Facebook-parent Meta subscription service. Ultimately, the decision whether to pay for such a service would depend on the specific circumstances and preferences of each person business.

Tensco

Reaction score
Do not rely on social media platforms to safeguard your login information; Facebook's "blue subs" feature is merely another scheme designed to generate profits.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If it generates worth comparable to money or reputation, then yes, I am willing to pay for it. Otherwise, I am content with enjoying entertaining content like hot reels. 😄

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Take a pause and allow yourself some time to gather additional information on the matter. This will enable you to determine whether it havees noteworthy advantages or not.

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am willing to make a payment without a doubt. Typically, being an early adopter comes with benefits or incentives. For instance, Facebook might offer enhanced exposure for newly upgraded users who use reels.

Rockerwr

Reaction score
I have no intention of making a payment at this time. Instead, I would rather adopt a wait-and-observe approach to ascertain the unfolding situation. I believe it would be wise for you to do the same.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I won't make a payment for the time being. I prefer to wait until I have a better understanding of it.

Top Bottom