Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What choices do I have for automating tasks on Pinterest?

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Susocial only?

Kurobi

Reaction score
Have you given NinjaPinner a shot?

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you clarify your objectives regarding "Automation"? Are you interested in achieving the following:

1. Automatically generating pins from your website?
  2. Automatically managing the process of following and unfollowing?
  3. Automatically curating pins and posting them to your account?
I currently use a WordPress plugin called FS-Poster, which allows me to automatically publish pins from my website articles whenever I click the publish button on my website. This plugin is incredibly user-friendly, making it accessible even for beginners.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you given NinjaPinner a shot?
After reading your post, I visited their website and to be honest, I wasn't impressed with it. It's crucial to ensure that they are recognized as official partners of Pinterest, similar to Hootsuite and Tailwind, to avoid the risk of your Pinterest account being banned. From my perspective, this service doesn't appear to be an official Pinterest partner, so exercise caution.

Top Bottom