Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What can be done to obtain Inactive Instagram account username?

IronicJelly

Reaction score
I would like to acquire a username on a platform that has been inactive since 2017. This username consists of six letters, which appears to be the minimum requirement for most services to claim it. I have considered a few options:

1. I could try to identify and contact the actual owner of the account to see if they are willing to sell it. This approach may be preferable as attempting to claim it after a two-week period, in case the owner changes their username, could potentially lead to complications preventing anyone from claiming it.
  2. Another option is to internationally trademark the desired name, which would cost around $1,000. With the trademark in place, I can then attempt to request the username myself. However, this approach may become more expensive if additional expenses such as public relations efforts are required.
I am eager to hear your thoughts and experiences on obtaining a desired username. If you have any insights or personal experiences in this regard, please share as it is quite interesting.

Josefribetr

Reaction score
The account needs to be deactivated.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's not completely accurate; it simply needs to be in a state of inactivity. What makes you say that?
The account may remain dormant for an extended period, but you cannot retrieve the username as the account still exists.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The account may remain dormant for an extended period, but you cannot retrieve the username as the account still exists.
Did you go through my entire post? If the account is inactive but still exists, it can be easily taken away. There are several approaches to handle this, but they can be quite expensive.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you go through my entire post? If the account is inactive but still exists, it can be easily taken away. There are several approaches to handle this, but they can be quite expensive.
Please inform me when you eventually obtain the name.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The initial choice is the most affordable, but it requires a significant amount of time. Moreover, if the account is active, contacting the owner becomes even more challenging, but it's worth trying.

The second option provides a middle ground, but it appears risky because the process of claiming everything can be overwhelming, and you may still require expensive professional advice.

The third option is the costliest, but it could be the quickest method if you manage to find someone who can assist you in completing the task.

Depending on your priorities, whether you value money or time more, you can select any of the three options. If the cost seems too high, you can start with option 1 and then, if unsuccessful, consider option 2 before eventually moving on to option 3.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you desire any outcome, give the initial option a try.

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The initial choice is the most affordable, but it requires a significant amount of time. Moreover, if the account is active, contacting the owner becomes even more challenging, but it's worth trying.

The second option provides a middle ground, but it appears risky because the process of claiming everything can be overwhelming, and you may still require expensive professional advice.

The third option is the costliest, but it could be the quickest method if you manage to find someone who can assist you in completing the task.

Depending on your priorities, whether you value money or time more, you can select any of the three options. If the cost seems too high, you can start with option 1 and then, if unsuccessful, consider option 2 before eventually moving on to option 3.
I appreciate your contribution! I'm contemplating the situation in a similar manner.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you desire any outcome, give the initial option a try.
Alright, I think I'll give that a shot initially. I successfully located two people who could potentially be his friends. I'll consider reaching out to them and ask whether they are still acquainted with the original owner.

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If none of those methods succeed, simply create a fresh account.

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If none of those methods succeed, simply create a fresh account.
I already have my personal account... However, the username I currently have doesn't meet the desired level of neatness compared to the one I am aiming to obtain.

Top Bottom