Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are your thoughts on twitter algorithm under Elon Musk?

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are people's opinions on the algorithm changes that have taken place since the new person took over? Have you observed any noticeable differences in terms of tweet order, visibility of content to users, or website traffic?

From my own experience, I have observed a decrease in traffic from tweets to my blogs, as well as a general decline in retweets and likes. I'm uncertain whether this is a result of fewer users on the platform or if Twitter Blue subscribers are receiving more visibility and higher rankings.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Twitter has made the decision to terminate all its employees and close its offices. Instead, they have implemented an extremely advanced and unpredictable artificial intelligence system to handle their algorithms. This AI, which operates at an extraordinary level, will now dictate the course of Twitter's tweets and other activities. As a result, we can anticipate both remarkable and potentially negative outcomes, as the AI's actions will resemble a combination of Google's algorithms and unexpected break dance moves. Consequently, Twitter is heading towards a future that holds even more promising prospects.

SummersBase

Reaction score
I've noticed an increase in the presence of conservative and libertarian viewpoints in my social media feed. These opinions, predominantly originating from the United States and aligned with the Trump wing of the Republican party, often promote numerous conspiracy theories and repetitive denial of election results.

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It has transformed into a dance floor where the next track is always a surprise.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It has transformed into a dance floor where the next track is always a surprise.

I observed on several occasions (although I don't frequently read replies to people's tweets) that the tweets appearing at the top had the verified blue tick. Some of them seemed to be Twitter Blue subscribers, implying that paying £8 per month could significantly boost visibility.

This made me contemplate a possible strategy. Elon Musk could prioritize the visibility of Twitter Blue accounts. Once a sufficient number of users have subscribed to Twitter Blue, he could introduce a new tier priced at £15 per month, surpassing the benefits of Twitter Blue. This process could continue with subsequent tiers, gradually offering even greater visibility for higher subscription fees.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I observed on several occasions (although I don't frequently read replies to people's tweets) that the tweets appearing at the top had the verified blue tick. Some of them seemed to be Twitter Blue subscribers, implying that paying £8 per month could significantly boost visibility.

This made me contemplate a possible strategy. Elon Musk could prioritize the visibility of Twitter Blue accounts. Once a sufficient number of users have subscribed to Twitter Blue, he could introduce a new tier priced at £15 per month, surpassing the benefits of Twitter Blue. This process could continue with subsequent tiers, gradually offering even greater visibility for higher subscription fees.
Fascinating remark - I appreciate it. There are varying opinions on this matter, but personally, I have no intention of contributing any money to Mr. Musk. (Furthermore, it's puzzling why he remains in his position despite pledging to step down if the Twitter community desired it - which it did.)

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite the ongoing complaints following Musk's acquisition, people continue to use Twitter. Personally, I haven't observed any notable alterations in my timeline.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Twitter's revenue has experienced a sharp decline, indicating that it won't be long before the company is put up for sale.

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite the ongoing complaints following Musk's acquisition, people continue to use Twitter. Personally, I haven't observed any notable alterations in my timeline.
I agree with this statement; it has indeed undergone some alterations, although not significantly.

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Twitter's revenue has experienced a sharp decline, indicating that it won't be long before the company is put up for sale.
It would be beneficial for him to assume the role of a passive owner, allowing someone else to handle the day-to-day operations.

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be beneficial for him to assume the role of a passive owner, allowing someone else to handle the day-to-day operations.
Indeed, that would be the most favorable course of action, hahaha.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've observed that adult content is now concealed and not recommended as frequently. The decrease in retweets and likes could be due to the banning or closure of numerous bot accounts. As a result, the content appears genuine rather than spammy, and repetitive occurrences of the same content have been reduced.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are people's opinions on the algorithm changes that have taken place since the new person took over? Have you observed any noticeable differences in terms of tweet order, visibility of content to users, or website traffic?

From my own experience, I have observed a decrease in traffic from tweets to my blogs, as well as a general decline in retweets and likes. I'm uncertain whether this is a result of fewer users on the platform or if Twitter Blue subscribers are receiving more visibility and higher rankings.
Here are some paraphrased versions of the points you mentioned:

1. He is experiencing a significant decline in followers each week on popular accounts due to his accusations of them being bots, leading to suspensions.
  2. There is an excessive requirement for phone verifications, even for simply liking one or two tweets.
  3. Suspensions are being issued for using outdated third-party apps like Followers+ or Unfollowspy, which have been in use for years.
  4. Using TweetDeck is resulting in suspensions.
  5. If one doesn't have Twitter Blue, there is a decrease in engagement, as Elon Musk previously predicted.
  6. Elon Musk is advocating for reduced tweeting.
  7. The implementation of a divided feed feature, prioritizing "For You" and "Following" over "Latest Tweets," is causing a decrease in reach for everyone's tweets.
  8. Elon Musk has made his account private, citing that something is amiss.
  9. The share button has been replaced with a view count on the timeline.
These are rephrased to convey the main points you mentioned, but in different wording.

Top Bottom