Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are the cost of building your own app?

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of planning a new website and contemplating whether it would be beneficial to have a corresponding app, particularly for features like notifications. However, I am unsure about the associated costs and how much I should allocate in my budget for this purpose.

If anyone has any insights or information regarding the costs involved in developing and maintaining an app, I would greatly appreciate your input. Any advice or clarification on this matter would be extremely helpful.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
"And then, of course, you'll need to pay the $100 if you want to submit it to the app store."

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe the cost for a good website exceeds $100.

CommentsValued

Reaction score
The Webview app itself comes at no cost if you have basic knowledge of Android Studio. Additionally, it serves as an app icon for your website. However, for enabling notifications, you may opt to purchase Firebase to facilitate sending notifications, which will incur a monthly expense of approximately 50 USD for a small-sized website.

Inferner

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of planning a new website and contemplating whether it would be beneficial to have a corresponding app, particularly for features like notifications. However, I am unsure about the associated costs and how much I should allocate in my budget for this purpose.

If anyone has any insights or information regarding the costs involved in developing and maintaining an app, I would greatly appreciate your input. Any advice or clarification on this matter would be extremely helpful.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Spending just a day on it, the Web2App CodeCanyon script comes at a minimal cost. While it may be a simple webview wrapper for your website, it adequately serves the needs of most clients. The real challenge lies in getting it approved and published on platforms like the Google App Store, which can vary depending on your niche.

Shadesside

Reaction score
Hey, what type of app is this?

A Web App is available for free ($0). You can search on Google for "converting your website into an app," and it won't cost you anything.

But, if you need a Mobile app for both iOS and Android, the price will vary depending on the complexity of your website.

Alternatively, you have the option to purchase ready-made apps from Evanto and Themeforest.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  • Hey, guys, I sincerely appreciate all your help.
  • To start, I'll explore the available free options and determine if they meet my requirements.
  • Up until now, I wasn't aware of the Webview apps on codecanyon.
  • Since it won't be a complex website, I'm hopeful that this will suffice :)

Top Bottom